Historic Waterfront Inn on Boothbay Harbor
Harbour Towne Inn on the Waterfront • Boothbay Harbor, ME
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room ($99) or a King Room ($129), Sundays through Thursdays from Now Until June 30 and from September 1 Until October 31, 2014
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room ($199) or a King Room ($225), Fridays and Saturdays from Now Until June 30 and from September 1 Until October 31, 2014
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room ($339) or a King Room ($389), Sundays through Thursdays from July 1 Until August 31, 2014
- Daily Buffet Breakfast and Afternoon Cookies for Two
- Complimentary Parking and Wi-Fi
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Cool temps got you down? We prescribe ocean views and a healthy dose of Down East hospitality at this seaside inn.
Many consider Boothbay Harbor the soul of the Maine coast, and it's hard to disagree. A popular summertime haven, this serene town suits those seeking love, adventure, or fun for all ages. Watch the sunset with your sweetheart as the sea breeze rolls in, rent a fishing vessel for the day, play a round at a championship golf course, or gather family for a classic clambake. Whether you're on land or sea, Boothbay Harbor beats all expectations thanks to the gregarious locals who greet each stranger as a friend.
Begin each day in Boothbay Harbor watching the sunrise from the deck at Harbour Towne Inn on the Waterfront, a historic family-owned B&B run by a charming mother-daughter team. Surrounded by colorful gardens, the beautifully refurbished Victorian home instantly transports guests to a more elegant era. The queen and king rooms have modern amenities—private baths, air conditioning, Wi-Fi Internet, a TV, and a patio or deck—but retain authentic Victorian charm. Your stay also includes fresh-brewed coffee and an artfully prepared buffet breakfast each morning.
"The Inn was so welcoming with beautifully decorated rooms, one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in, and a very hospitable host. Breakfast was excellent with something for everyone."-- BedandBreakfast.com
"The view from the deck just outside of our room was enough to make life's worries disappear if only for a night's stay."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Specific room numbers are not guaranteed. Queen Rooms with patio include 2,3,5,7,8 and King rooms with deck include 4,9,11,12
- Includes daily breakfast buffet for two, afternoon cookies for two, parking for one vehicle and Wi-Fi
- 5% service/gratuity and 8% lodging tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings