Athens, Mykonos & Santorini, with Round-Trip Flights
- A 10-Day Trip to Greece ($1,799 to $2,499 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip International Flights Between New York City and Athens
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights at Polis Grand Hotel or Similar in Athens; Three Nights at Mykonos Beach Hotel or Similar on Mykonos; and Three Nights at King Thiras Hotel, Maistros Village, or Similar on Santorini
- Standard Ferry from Athens to Mykonos and Santorini to Athens
- Economy-Class Hydrofoil from Mykonos to Santorini
- Eight Breakfasts
- Airline Taxes, Airline Fuel Surcharges, and Entrance/Admission Fees
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy; See Fine Print
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Celebrate summer with a whirlwind trip to Greece: Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini await.
Greece offers travelers a full menu of options, from ancient cities to a smattering of some of the most beautiful islands on the planet. But if you're visiting the cradle of civilization, you need to start at the source: Athens, the country's capital city, an invigorating mish-mash of historical wonder and contemporary energy painted blue and white. With so much to see and do—not to mention friendly Athenians beckoning from every café and store-front—it's hard to know where to start. The Acropolis, Parthenon, and ancient Agora marketplace put you in the heart of classical antiquity, while world-class shopping and never-ending nightlife prove that modern-day Athens is just as captivating.
Once you've worn out the city (or vice versa), you'll find all the laid-back luxury you can dream up in the Greek Isles. The winding roads and Cycladic architecture of Mykonos and Santorini look like a scene from the movies, while the islands' cosmopolitan lifestyle give them an undeniable "cool" very different from anything you'll experience on the Greek mainland. Experience it all, courtesy of go-today.
• Fly from New York City to Athens
• Upon arrival, find a taxi and ride to your hotel in Athens
• Explore the city at your leisure
Overnight at Polis Grand Hotel or similar.
• Taxi to the ferry you'll ride to Mykonos
• Check in at your hotel and spend the rest of the day on the beach
Overnight at Mykonos Beach Hotel or similar. Breakfast provided.
Days 4 and 5
• Spend your days exploring the villages of Mykonos, or simply lounging on its sands
Two nights at Mykonos Beach Hotel or similar. Breakfasts provided.
• Ride a ferry back to Athens
Overnight at Polis Grand Hotel or similar. Breakfast provided.
• Board your return flight to New York City
New York City (JFK) departures:
5/3, 5/10 ($1,799)
5/31, 6/14, 6/21 ($2,299)
7/5, 7/12, 7/19 ($2,399)
8/2, 8/16 ($2,499)
9/6, 9/13 ($1,999)
9/27, 9/30, 10/4, 10/10 ($1,899)
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
• Trips with departure dates of 5/3, 5/10, 8/23, and 10/10 must book by 3/30
• Traveling solo? Pay a single-occupancy supplement of $700 to go-today at booking time
• Want a different departure city? All other major US airports are available for a surcharge at booking time
"Go-today is great to work with when booking a trip abroad," according to LivingSocial globetrotters. Others who've traveled with this personalized travel company say its reservation specialists are "a pleasure to work with," "very knowledgeable of cities, and make some great suggestions." Agents "work very hard to perfect the itinerary," and it's easy to appreciate "the time and patience showed in solving problems." One especially happy customer gushes: "I was done buying and finalizing my trip all within a couple of hours!" This thrilled traveler says it best: "I couldn't be more impressed!"
Experience endless miles of aquamarine coastline, sun-bleached ancient ruins, strong feta, and stronger ouzo. The Greek landscape thrills, and Greek people are passionate about politics, coffee, art, and gossiping.-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by March 30, 2015 to make booking for departures on May 3, 10; August 23 to October 10, 2015. Customer must contact merchant by April 11, 2015 for all other departures
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip international flights between New York City and Athens, double-occupancy accommodations for 2 nights at Polis Grand Hotel or similar in Athens; 3 nights at Mykonos Beach Hotel or similar on Mykonos; and 3 nights at King Thiras Hotel, Maistros Village, or similar on Santorini, standard ferry from Athens to Mykonos and Santorini to Athens, economy-class hydrofoil from Mykonos to Santorini, 8 breakfasts, airline taxes, airline fuel surcharges, and entrance/admission fees
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included, Italian and Barcelona city taxes (must be paid locally)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Double occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (2 people sharing a room). Each of 2 guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $700
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information visit www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Passport required
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 10, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 2, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 10, 2015 • Enjoy By October 10, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings