Sunny Days at a Resort Just Blocks from Lake Michigan
Sun N Sand Resort • South Haven, MI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Single Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($170) Between April 23 and May 24
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Double Room ($195) or Suite Room ($220), Fridays and Saturdays Between April 23 and May 24
Warmer temperatures are waiting during an April or May stay at this family-friendly resort in South Haven, located less than a mile from Lake Michigan.
A spring sanctuary. South Haven's prime location on Lake Michigan makes it quite the popular retreat in warmer months, offering hiking trails, idyllic small-town scenes, and world-class golf.
Splash or sail the days away. Anchored by the iconic South Haven Lighthouse, the town draws folks with a harbor full of sailboats, yachts, and fishing ships. You'll soak up classic beachfront views while strolling along any of the seven sandy beaches on Lake Michigan.
Shop boutique to antique. Explore the cute stores and restaurants of historic downtown, or drop by an antique shop or gallery along the 16-mile Blue Star Memorial Highway.
Sun N Sand Resort has been harboring South Haven visitors for nearly a century and remains a favorite among locals and tourists alike. Accommodations are housed in three different buildings: The Beach House (the original 1920s resort), the Lake House, and the Cottage House. All rooms feature connected decks, daily housekeeping service, wireless Internet, and cable TV. Outside, you'll find a large saltwater pool and man-made beach on a pond—perfect for whiling away the warm midday hours.
We enjoyed our stay there... we thought it was very quaint. Loved being able to have a bonfire in the evening. Quite a few people came out and we were able to meet others that were staying.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from April 23 through May 24, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 24, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2015 • Enjoy By May 24, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings