All-Inclusive Caribbean Luxury in the Dominican
Apple Vacations •
- An All-Inclusive Three- or Seven-Night Stay in an Upgraded Preferred Club Junior Suite at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa ($899 to $1,199 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from Atlanta, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Houston, New York, Orlando, Pittsburgh, or Philadelphia to Punta Cana
- Free Non-Stop Round-Trip Ground Transfers Between the Airport and the Resort
- $400 in Resort Coupons
- One Visit to the Hydrotherapy Area at the Spa
- Buy One Outback Safari Tour from Amstar Punta Cana, Get the Second for 15% Off
Limitless luxury awaits at this all-inclusive resort and spa on the Caribbean, awarded a Four Diamond rating by AAA.
Look up "paradise" in a dictionary, and you'll likely find a picture of Punta Cana. Theis 25-mile stretch of palm-laden white-sand beaches in the Dominican Republic is so vast that, even in the high season, it has the feel of a private island. Even the elements seem to cater to the island which maintains an average temperature of 86 degrees and rarely rains during the day. Visitors will be content just to sit and soak up the sun—a glass of Dominican rum punch in hand—but jungle zip-line tours, excursions through eco zones, and the high energy of the nearby clubs and discos await active types.
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa offers the perfect refuge from the real world. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens mere steps from the Caribbean, this AAA Four Diamond resort boasts one of the largest free-form pools in the country. And that's only the beginning. This all-inclusive resort also allows guests the opportunity to explore the world by way of six international restaurants—plus a buffet and cafe—offering everything from fine French fare, to casual steaks and burgers, to ultra-fresh seafood served in an open-air restaurant overlooking the ocean.
After a day on the beach, at the spa, or on one of many adventures offered through the resort, retreat to your upgraded Preferred Club Junior Suite. It's appointed with a king-size bed, a spacious living room, and a private furnished terrace with Jacuzzi, and you'll receive premium Preferred Club privileges during your stay.
An endless array of activities—from tennis and beach volleyball to kayaking and snorkeling, as well as cooking and dancing classes—make Dream Punta Cana a veritable fantasy land of fun. But, if hanging out at the resort is too sleepy for you, take advantage of an excursion from Amstar Punta Cana: an action-packed Outback Safari into the island's lush mountains, which you'll get for 15 percent off when you buy one Outback Safari tour at regular price.
After a day of exploring, use your included $400 in resort coupons per room toward treatments at the exclusive full-service spa, where you'll also receive one visit to the hydrotherapy area. After a delicious meal in the evening, slip into the moonlit reverie of vibrant nightlife, including parties, big-screen outdoor movies, a casino, and more.
Atlanta (ATL) or Orlando (MCO) departures for three-night stays ($899): August 25, 31; September 1, 7, 8, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29; or October 5
Cleveland (CLE), Pittsburgh (PIT), Philadelphia (PHL), or Baltimore (BWI) departures for seven-night stays ($1,099): August 25 or 29; September 1, 5 8, 12, 15, or 19; October 3, 6, 10 13, 20, or 24
Cleveland (CLE) departures for seven-night stays ($1,199): July 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, or 28; August 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, or 22
Cincinnati (CVG) departures for seven-night stays ($1,199): July 6, 20, or 27; or August 3
Houston (IAH) departures for three-night stays ($999): September 1, 2, 7, 8, 20, 21, or 29; or October 5
New York (JFK) departures for seven-night stays ($1,099): Daily from August 28 to September 20; September 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29, or 30; or daily from October 2 to 25
"There are over 30,000 hotel rooms from Punta Cana to El Macao, with more on the way, and for good reason: its beaches do rival those anywhere else in the Caribbean."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by June 18, 2014
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation policy applies, please view www.book.applevacations.com/ftc for all details; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee due at booking; contact Apple Vacations with questions
- The single room supplement from these departure gateways PIT, PHL, BWI, JFK is $530, departure gateway CVG is $620; departure gateway IAH is $265; departure gateways ATL and MCO is $265; departure gateway CLE ranges from $530 to $620 depending upon date
- Air, fuel surcharges, departure taxes and hotel taxes, meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, service charges, and gratuities included
- Baggage fees (unless otherwise noted) may apply
- Mandatory destination fee of $10 per person to be paid when entering Dominican Republic
- Resort coupons are awarded per room, per stay, and are applicable to Spa services, romantic dinners, and bottles of wine. Coupons are provided upon check-in, are non-refundable, non-transferrable, and hold no cash value
- Air service via AirTran, American Airlines, Delta, JetBlue, Copa, United Airlines, US Airways, Frontier Airlines
- Scheduled Air Packages, Pre-Departure: Both the cancel and booking change fees are $45 per person Apple fee plus applicable hotel and airline penalties. Note: Some hotels and air carriers do not allow name changes. These fees apply to changes to the departure date, flight, duration, class of service, departure city and destination. Scheduled air change fees may be up to 100% of the fare
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- If you do not book your travel with the Merchant by June 18, 2014 the Offer Promotional Value will automatically expire, and the Escape Price will be refunded to you within 2 business days after June 18, 2014
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms