Craft Your Own Adventure in Lisbon + Flights
- An Eight-Day Trip to Lisbon, Portugal ($699 to $949), Including:
- Round-Trip International Flights Between Boston and Lisbon
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Six Nights at the VIP Executive Zurique Hotel in Lisbon
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Just a six-hour flight from Boston, Lisbon, Portugal promises gorgeous architecture, rich history, unparalleled artwork, and fresh-caught seafood all in this capital city.
On the coast of Portugal just a few hundred miles from the Strait of Gilbralter, Lisbon is simultaneously a bustling Atlantic port city and a gateway to the Mediterranean—fusing two distinct but complementary lifestyles and giving visitors a double dose of European culture, cuisine, and cosmopolitan flair. Domed basilicas, frenetic flea markets, and secluded city gardens converge to create the unique cadence of Lisboeta life. The notes of fado songs—melancholy Portuguese ballads—echo from tiny patio taverns. The smell of fresh-caught seafood and Mediterranean herbs waft through al fresco restaurants in the Alfama quarter or along Bairro Alto. And down narrow lanes, clotheslines strung between open windows sway as clean laundry billows in the breeze.
Experience it for yourself with this trip from Yazores, which gives you the freedom to explore this historic locale at your own pace.
day 1. Your adventure begins with an international flight from Boston to Lisbon.
days 2-7. Welcome to Lisbon! Once you check into your hotel, you will be free to craft your own itinerary. We suggest visiting Rossio for a true taste of city life, as locals and visitors alike gather in this square's many shops and cafes—some of which date back to the 19th century. There are a bevy of museums and galleries nearby as well, boasting everything from centuries-old artifacts to modern and digital art, and guided walking tours also provide exceptional insight into some of Lisbon's hidden gems.
Six nights at the VIP Executive Zurique Hotel.
day 8: You will bid adeus to this beautiful city, and board your return flight to Boston.
Boston (BOS) departures:
2/1, 2/3, 2/6, 2/8, 2/10 ($699)
2/13, 2/15, 2/17, 2/20, 2/22, 2/24, 2/27, 3/1, 3/3, 3/6, 3/8, 3/10, 3/13, 3/15, 3/17, 3/22 ($849)
3/29, 4/2, 4/3, 4/5, 4/7, 4/9, 4/12, 4/14, 4/16, 4/19, 4/23, 4/30 ($899)
5/7, 5/14, 5/15, 5/17 ($949)
"Gothic cathedrals, majestic monasteries, and quaint museums are all part of the colorful cityscape, but the real delights of discovery lie in wandering the narrow lanes of Lisbon’s lovely backstreets."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by December 19, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $250 due at booking
- Includes round-trip international flights for 1 between Boston and Lisbon, double-occupancy accommodations for 6 nights at the VIP Executive Zurique Hotel in Lisbon, airline taxes, fuel surcharges, and hotel/resort fees
- Does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, or any costs not specified as included
- Merchant cancellation policy applies; visit www.yazores.com/en/about/termsandconditions
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Trip add-ons available through the merchant directly; two extra nights for an additional $150 per pax
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 17, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 26, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 17, 2015 • Enjoy By May 17, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings