Rome, Tuscany & Venice: Design Your Own Italian Adventure
Great Value Vacations •
- A Ten-Day Trip to Italy ($1,399 to $2,099 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip International Flights from New York City, Boston, or Chicago to Italy
- Manual-Shift Rental Car for Trip Duration with Unlimited Mileage
- Quad-Occupancy Four-Star Accommodations for Two Nights at the Hotel Villa Vecchia near Rome, Four Nights in a Two-Bedroom Apartment at the Fattoria Degli Usignoli in Tuscany, and Two Nights at the Best Western Villa Pace Park Hotel Bolognese Near Venice
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Hotel Fees, and Entrance Fees
- Priced per Person Based on Quad Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Journey through Roman ruins, Tuscan culture, and Venetian waterways with the luxury of a rental car and four-star accommodations on this ten-day tour.
All roads lead to Rome. Deeply layered antiquities—with columns and monuments of each successive empire erected on the foundations laid by the last—have no problem paying homage to the great minds who built, wandered, and made famous these storied streets.
A creative and culinary heaven in Florence. Being the birthplace of the Renaissance, it's not surprising that breathtaking art is found at every turn, from the Duomo of the Basilica di Santa Maria that dominates the skyline to the history of fashion on display at the Gucci Museum. But don't neglect your other senses—Florence is also home to world-renowned Tuscan cuisine.
Venice will float your aesthetic boat—and not just literally. Famed for its serene canals and preserved Renaissance architecture, Venice is a place best seen from the romantic perspective of a gondola. More than 100 islands are connected by a network of canals to make up the main city, so visitors never run out of nooks and crannies to investigate.
From revered works of art to the romantic canals of legend, Italy seduces at every turn. A rental car puts you in the driver's seat as you explore three cities, two of which were named Travel + Leisure's Top 10 Cities in 2013—it's time to experience the standout charm for yourself, thanks to Great Value Vacations.
Board your flight from the US.
Land in Rome and pick up your rental car before driving about 45 minutes to the Hotel Villa Vecchia, just southeast of the city. Put down your bags in a simple, classically appointed guest room, and enjoy the stunning views of Rome and the surrounding countryside—especially panoramic from the terrace.
Overnight at Hotel Villa Vecchia.
The whole day is yours to explore Rome, with the help of your rental car—a huge boon in a city so full of things to see. Tick off the Coliseum, the Pantheon, and St. Peter's Basilica from your must-see list; or, get lost in the foamy magnificence of Trevi Fountain before spending an afternoon wandering through still-standing relics of the Roman Forum or the treasures in the Vatican Museums.
Overnight at Hotel Villa Vecchia.
At your leisure, drive past the hypnotizing rows of rural farms in front of low-lying mountains in the distance. As the landscape slowly gives way to lush foliage dotting rolling hillsides on your three-hour journey, you'll know you're getting close to your final destination in the Tuscan countryside.
Overnight at the Fattoria degli Usignoli.
days 5 to 7:
Your gorgeously appointed two-bedroom apartment lies less than an hour outside of Florence, making it easy to explore the celebrated art and cuisine beckoning you to museums and trattorias throughout the city. Your four-star accommodations also offer an outdoor pool with al fresco dining options—the better to enjoy all the fountain-filled gardens and enchanting views.
Three nights at the Fattoria degli Usignoli.
Continuing your expedition north, another approximately three-hour drive brings you to your next stop in Treviso, just 30 minutes north of the island city Venice. You'll be staying at a late 19th century villa-turned-four-star-hotel, complete with spacious grounds and centuries-old trees.
Overnight at Villa Pace Park Hotel Bolognese.
Take a day to explore the unique charms of Venice. A gondola ride is a must, as is a stop at the beautiful religious and civil city center, Piazza San Marco. For aficionados of more modern art, don't miss works from contemporary masters like Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dalí, and Jackson Pollock at The Peggy Guggenheim Collection.
Overnight at Villa Pace Park Hotel Bolognese.
Your last drive in Italy will be, sadly, to the airport. Nab any last-minute souvenirs, and board your return flight to the US from Venice.
New York City (JFK) departures: July 1 to August 31 ($1,999); September 1 to October 31 ($1,699); November 1 to March 31, 2015 ($1,399)
Boston (BOS) departures: July 1 to August 31 ($2,049); September 1 to October 31 ($1,749); November 1 to March 31, 2015 ($1,449)
Chicago (ORD) departures: July 1 to August 31 ($2,099); September 1 to October 31 ($1,799); November 1 to March 31, 2015 ($1,499)
Priced per person based on quad occupancy; see fine print.
"A city filled with towering cathedrals and exquisite art (think Botticelli, Michelangelo, da Vinci, and more). From here, you have access to the Tuscan countryside where you can wash down delicious seasonal fare with standout Chianti wineries."-- Travel + Leisure Feature on Florence
"A beautiful and intriguing place" where "every view is like a painting... There's "not a bad meal to be had in this city," and it's a "paradise for shopping and fashion."-- Condé Nast Traveler Feature on Venice
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by July 25, 2014 to make booking
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip flights from New York City, Boston, or Chicago to Italy; manual-shift rental car for trip duration with unlimited mileage; quad-occupancy 4-star accommodations for 2 nights at the Hotel Villa Vecchia near Rome, 4 nights in a 2-bedroom apartment at the Fattoria Degli Usignoli in Tuscany (parties of 1 or 2 will be in a 1-bedroom apartment), 2 nights at the Best Western Villa Pace Park Hotel Bolognese Near Venice; airline taxes, fuel surcharges, hotel fees, entrance/admission fees
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, car insurance for vehicle
- Must be 23+ to rent/drive car; drivers 23-24 years old required to purchase insurance surcharge of $20 per day paid directly to the rental company
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Rates are per person based on quad occupancy. Each guest must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $800 due at booking, double occupancy requires an additional fee of $200 per person due at booking
- Contact Great Value Vacations with any occupancy or rate questions
- Merchant's normal cancellation policy applies; vouchers are non-refundable once travel has been booked unless Cancel for any Reason Trip Protection plan has been purchased which is available from Great Value Vacations at time of booking
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months post travel
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms