To-Die-For Hospitality in the Green Mountains
Doveberry Inn • West Dover, VT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Best Available Room, Sundays through Thursdays from Now to September 15, Plus Local Hiking Maps ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Best Available Room; Arriving July 18, September 12 or 26, or October 3; Plus a Murder Mystery Package for Two, Dinner for Two, Friday Night Dessert Reception, and Saturday Night Wine-and-Cheese Reception ($399)
- Full Daily Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine
Classic New England romance and a spine-tingling whodunit offer something for everyone at this provincial Vermont inn.
A quaint township just north of Wilmington, West Dover is stationed among the sugar maples of the Green Mountain range. Here in the heart of Southern Vermont, you can delight in the best of all seasons via the landscape's vibrant autumn leaves, sparkling winter snow, or summer mountain greenery. The rural villages in these parts operate at a sleepy speed, while the nearby Mount Snow picks up the pace with its wide runs and challenging trails.
With a rap sheet full of suspense and betrayal, there's no comparison—a snippet of mystery adds plenty of thrills to a grand getaway at the provincial Doveberry Inn, a truly... drop-dead gorgeous bed and breakfast filled with charming American antiques, Wi-Fi, and copper sinks for a luxurious Old World feel. But it's the fine dining that makes guests feel like they've died and gone to heaven; Condé Nast Traveler once ranked the property as one of "25 American B&Bs with Super Chefs." Whether you come to get lost or stay in and play, you'll be in real danger—of not ever wanting to leave.
"Amazing food and a great atmosphere! Couldn't have asked for a better time! Thank you Doveberry and LivingSocial!"-- LivingSocial Member
"This quintessential country inn offers fresh pine-scented air and an ideal setting... Antiques, copper sinks, hardwood floors and even early American rockers all contribute to the ambiance of a cozy New England getaway."-- USA Today
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Option A is valid for Sundays through Thursdays from Now Until September 15, 2014
- Option B with the Murder Mystery weekend is valid on the following weekends only (all subject to availability): July 18-20; September 12-14, September 26-28; October 3-5, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All guests participate in and have specific roles throughout the weekend; this is vital to the success of the weekend. A last minute cancellation may cause the cancellation of the entire weekend for everyone else due to decreased attendance
- Merchant cancellation policy applies. If you cancel outside of 30 days then you may rebook your weekend within the proscribed package dates
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 5, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 5, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 5, 2014 • Enjoy By October 5, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings