Relax in a Private Cabin at Historic Healing Springs
The Cabins at Healing Springs • Crumpler, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Pine, Owl, Duck, or Brookside Cabin with Deluxe S'mores, Sundays through Thursdays ($135) or Fridays and Saturdays ($166)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Six to Ten People in the Bare Creek Cabin or Bare Creek House with Gourmet Coffee and Cocoa, Sundays through Thursdays ($280) or Fridays and Saturdays ($370)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
Soak in the scenery near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains at this historic cabin retreat at Healing Springs.
Ashe County, North Carolina, is known as the "lost province" because of its secluded location at the northwest nook of the state. There's year-round fun to be had here, whether you're looking for "choose and cut" Christmas trees in winter or watching the mountain flora return to life in the spring. Lose yourself in the natural beauty of Healing Springs, where the cold, rejuvenating mineral waters have drawn in visitors since their serendipitous discovery in 1884. Hike, bike, and fish in the many nearby parks; shop in downtown West Jefferson; or meander along the High Country backroads—the scenery's yours for the taking.
The Cabins at Healing Springs is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and most of the cabins date back to the early 1900s -- though they've been lovingly restored and outfitted with today's comforts in mind. Cozy up in the cabin of your choice: The one-room Pine, Owl, Duck, and Brookside cabins all have a comfy living area, a small kitchen, and a queen bed, while the Bare Creek Cabin has two bedrooms and the Bare Creek House has five.
"Gorgeously appointed cabin. The owner was very warm, welcoming, and helpful. I will absolutely stay here again!"-- LivingSocial Member
"Anne has done a great job preparing the cabins for a pleasant experience. She is very knowledgeable about the area and was willing to offer many suggestions of things to do and places to visit."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 1, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (standard cabin) or up to 10 guests (family cabin)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are allowed for additional fee of $20 per pet/night in specific pet rooms; pet policy can be viewed in full on merchant website
- Blackout date(s): November 27-30, 2014; December 24-27, 2014; December 31, 2014; January 1-3, 2015; February 13-14, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 1, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2015 • Enjoy By May 1, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings