Live It Up Near Niagara with Wine Tastings + More
Stone Mill Inn • St. Catharines, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two People in a King Suite, Sundays Through Thursdays ($119) or Fridays and Saturdays ($149)
- Wine Tastings for Two at Three Local Wineries
- $20 Dining Credit at Johnny Rocco's Italian Grill for Dinner
- Bottle of Stone Mill Inn Wine
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Pop your welcome bottle of wine and toast to the 19th-century aesthetic at this Niagara-area hotel boasting an on-site restaurant and spa.
Niagara Falls, Canada, was once strictly a honeymooners' destination, known for little more than gushing newlyweds and water. Today, Ontario's Niagara region offers a bit of something for everyone, and its main attraction is merely the starting point for discovering what else strikes your fancy. Take St. Catharines, dubbed The Garden City—this lush haven may be just west of Niagara Falls, but galleries, boutiques, and historic buildings dating back to the 19th century recall and resuscitate a grander, more gilded era. Equally as rich is the area's soil, which has supported the production of several award-winning wines hailing from this top-notch sediment. Raise a glass and sip to your heart's content—the celebrated wine, like the ceaseless Falls, just keeps flowing.
The impressive stone edifice of Stone Mill Inn was built in 1860 as a cotton mill, and while the Falls may not have changed much over the centuries, this relic of a bygone era has only gotten better with time. Dark flagstone and sumptuous décor greet you in an homage to Old World elegance; updated amenities keep the overall design feeling contemporary. Though each suite offers a unique layout, all feature a king-size bed, flat-screen TV, Keurig coffee maker, and mini fridge, plus the ritzy ambiance lent by dark wood furniture and luxe textures. After your whirlwind tour of a few local wineries, retire to your oversize accommodations to enjoy a different kind of vintage pleasure.
• Add up to 3 guests to your room for $20 per person (based on availability)
Excellent inn. Very beautiful interior lobby with a great staircase and vintage look to it. The restaurant attached to the inn was nice and accommodating. The room itself was gorgeous, very big, modern, and comfortable. Very much enjoyed our stay.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through July 31, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by July 3, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes wine tastings for 2 at 3 local wineries, $20 dining credit at Johnny Rocco's Italian Grill for dinner, and bottle of Stone Mill Wine
- $20 dinner credit to Johnny Rocco's requires the purchase of 2 entrees for dine-in only
- Must be age 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Blackout date(s): May 1, 2, 9, 29; June 4, 5, 6, 12, 13, 27; July 17, 18
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2015 • Enjoy By July 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings