Low-Key and Luscious in a Breathtaking Natural Setting
Lakeview at Fontana • Bryson City, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- European Breakfast with Pastries and Organic French Press Coffee
- Afternoon Wine with Local Farmstead Cheese
- $20 Spa Credit
- Combine Multiple Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Warning: You may never want to go back home. This boutique stunner is the total package, complete with a forest-enveloped pool, spa, nature trail, and lake and mountain views. Go ahead—it's okay to stare.
Bryson City, in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains of western North Carolina, sits at the center of one of the most scenic regions in the South. It's surrounded on all sides by mountains and just minutes from both the Tuckasegee and Nantahala rivers, offering plenty of opportunities for hiking, rafting, and horseback riding in the clear, crisp air. Don't miss the opportunity to plan a picturesque fly-fishing trip with a local outfitter on one of countless spectacular streams brimming with trout, bass, catfish, and more.
The Mediterranean-style bungalows of Lakeview at Fontana Resort and Spa look lifted from the pages of a glossy magazine, and every inch of this boutique hotel emanates a contagious glow. Rooms are replete with sunshine, down comforters, pure Egyptian cotton sheets, and Aveda bath amenities—though TVs are blissfully absent. Mornings bring a savory European breakfast of organic French-pressed coffee, pastries, fruits, and granola; afternoons invite you to curl up with a glass of wine and local farmstead cheese, surrounded by the intimate Lakeview resort village.
The property features its own serpentine nature trail through 50 wooded acres, so bring your comfiest shoes. Release your wanderlust with a guided hiking tour and picnic in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park amid sparkling creeks and inspiring woods, or take an aquatic tour of Fontana Lake. Then, unwind with a yoga session at the studio or treatment at the resort's spa. "You've got to love a spa that claims it's 'refreshingly less fitness-oriented,'" says Atlanta magazine, "Especially when it's also affordable and charmingly unpretentious."
"Quaint, serene, beautiful, and the best fresh-pressed coffee you will ever put to your lips! The spa treatments were just perfect! Needless to say, I'm having a long-distance love affair with Lakeview at Fontana."-- Facebook Reviewer
"Just got home from an absolutely wonderful weekend. The inn offers beautiful views with charming accommodations. The spa is beyond words; the staff is incredible."-- Facebook Reviewer
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through November 22, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a European breakfast with pastries and organic french press coffee, afternoon wine with local farmstead cheese, and a $20 spa credit
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): August 29-September 1; October 10-11, and 17-18, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 22, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 22, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 22, 2014 • Enjoy By November 22, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings