Ignite Passion on a 9-Day Trip to Bali + Flights
- A Nine-Day Trip to Bali ($1,999 to $2,199 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip International Flights Between Chicago, New York City, or Washington DC and Bali
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Four Nights at the Alila Ubud and Three Nights at the Alila Manggis
- Seven Breakfasts and Daily Afternoon Tea
- One Full-Day Balinese Art and Nature Tour
- Ground Transfers Between Airports and Accommodations, Between Alila Ubud and Ubud Town, Between Alila Ubud and Alila Manggis, and Between Alila Manggis and Candidasa Town
- Hotel Activities, Such as Tai Chi, Yoga, Balinese Dance Classes, and the Use of Mountain Bikes, Based on Hotel Schedule
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Resort Fees
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy; See Fine Print
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Experience the highlights of Bali, from the mysticism of the highlands to the coral reefs and warm sands of the coast.
You'll discover something new behind every green, misty mountain in Bali. An ancient Hindu temple. A forest teeming with monkeys. A set of terraced rice fields. A steaming volcano. A view of the turquoise sea. This exotic island is blessed with natural beauty that you will find in few other places. But its cultural richness is just as striking: The Balinese fiercely preserve their traditional music, dance, worship, cuisine, and art. People come to Bali seeking relaxation in the island's yoga and meditation centers; a private stretch of sand on the island's pristine beaches; and artistic masterpieces in the island's vibrant markets. And judging by the broad smiles on visitors and locals alike, they find what they are looking for.
This nine-day trip from Globotours will show you the very best of this magical island.
Day 1: Board your international flight. You will cruise over the international dateline at 30,000 feet. You'll lose a calendar day, but you'll get it back on the way home.
Day 2: Arrive in Bali and travel to your hotel near Ubud, set amid hills and forests.
Overnight at the Alila Ubud.
Day 3: Today, a guided tour will introduce you to some of the top natural and cultural attractions of Ubud. Witness the traditional Barong dance, see traditional artisans in action, admire the lava-streaked peak of Mount Batur, and discover the intricate ninth-century carvings in the Elephant Cave.
Overnight at the Alila Ubud. Breakfast and afternoon tea provided.
Days 4-5: See Ubud at your leisure. Visit the town's exceptional art museums, explore the ancient Gunung Lebah Temple, and make some new friends in the Monkey Forest.
Two nights at the Alila Ubud. Breakfast and afternoon tea provided daily.
Days 6-8: Transfer to your seaside resort, shaded by coconut palms, near Candidasa. Spend three days relaxing on the inviting sands, greeting the tropical fish offshore, and taking a shuttle into town to see the Tirta Gangga Water Palace and the lotus lagoon.
Three nights at the Alila Manggis. Breakfast and afternoon tea provided daily.
Day 9: Transfer to the airport. Board your flight back to the United States, returning home with wonderful memories and a memory card full of amazing photos.
Chicago (ORD), New York City (JFK), and Washington DC (IAD) departures:
9/15-9/30, 10/1-10/15 ($2,099)
10/16-10/31, 11/1-11/15 ($1,999)
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
• Bring extra money for non-included meals and gratuities
• Solo travelers must pay the $699 single-occupancy supplement at time of booking
• Want a different departure city? All other major US airports are available for a surcharge at time of booking
Nearly a quarter century in the making, Globotours has become an international leader in Asian tourism. With the goal of catering to customers' needs via small-group tours and local guides, this first-rate tour provider promotes both socially responsible and culturally sensitive travel. And while Globotours offers trips to big-name destinations such as Beijing, Tokyo, and Hong Kong, it's the company's under-the-radar locales such as Myanmar, Bhutan, and Mongolia that set it apart. The only uncertainty: Where will Globotours take you?
The mere mention of Bali evokes thoughts of a paradise. It's more than a place; it's a mood, an aspiration, a tropical state of mind.-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by April 30, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- All prices are per person, double occupancy, subject to availability, and other restrictions that may apply
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip international flights between Chicago, New York City, or Washington DC and Bali, double-occupancy accommodations for 4 nights at the Alila Ubud and 3 nights at the Alila Manggis, 7 breakfasts and daily afternoon tea, 1 full-day Balinese art and nature tour, ground transfers between airports and accommodations, between Alila Ubud and Ubud Town, between Alila Ubud and Alila Manggis, and between Alila Manggis and Candidasa Town, hotel activities, such as tai chi, yoga, Balinese dance classes, and the use of mountain bikes, based on hotel schedule, airline taxes, fuel surcharges, and resort fees
- Korean Air flights: fares for outbound travel Friday, Saturday and Sunday are an additional $110 to be collected upon booking
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Double occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (2 people sharing a room). Each of 2 guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $699
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information, please see globotours.net/Terms.aspx
- Upon confirmation of your reservation, vouchers will be considered used and 100% non-refundable
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Passports are required for all international destinations with a minimum validity of 6 months beyond the completion of your trip and sufficient blank pages for visas and immigration stamps. Passengers are solely responsible for all their travel requirements
- For non-US passport holders, please contact the nearest diplomatic or consular office of the country or countries to be visited and obtain the specific requirements for entry
- You will need a passport valid for at least six months following the date of your arrival to Indonesia. The U.S. Embassy cannot obtain entry permission for U.S. citizens with expiring passports. If you arrive and your passport has less than six month's validity, Indonesian authorities will require you to depart Indonesia immediately to obtain a new U.S. passport elsewhere. Visas-on-Arrival are valid for 30 days and cost U.S. $25 at Denpasar Airport. All passengers are required to pay an Indonesia departure tax of Rp 200,000 (USD$20.00) per person payable in cash in Indonesian Rupiah upon departure at Bali Airport
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 1, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 1, 2015 • Enjoy By July 1, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms