Made in the USA: 2-Day American River Rafting Trip
Mariah Wilderness Expeditions •
- A Two-Day American River White-Water Rafting Trip for One, Thursdays Between August 1 and 31 ($142) or Saturdays Between Now and September 13 ($152)
- One Night of Camping with Your Own Tent, Equipment, and Supplies
- One Breakfast, Two Lunches, and One Dinner
- Wine Tasting and Hors d'Oeuvres
- Professional Guides, Rafting Equipment Rentals, and Shuttle Service
Finish summer with a wild trip down Class II to IV rapids on the American River's South and Middle Forks.
Set in El Dorado County northeast of Sacramento, and a mere mile from Coloma, Lotus lies in a sweeping space that drew droves of miners during the gold rush of the mid-1800s. This haven for outdoor adventure acts as a gateway to the region's wineries, horseback riding trails, and of course, white-water rafting.
On this unforgettable trip on the American River's South and Middle Forks, you'll pitch your tent in Lotus, California, at the Mariah Wilderness Expeditions property, where riverfront scenery is enough to make your whole trip feel worth it—and that's before you get to the fun pastimes like volleyball, ping-pong, and horseshoes. Ensuring your stay is as comfortable as it is picturesque are homey amenities like the Coffee Corner for your morning java and the Wine & Beverage Garden for a post-rafting sip.
day one: south fork
• Meet your guide and launch into three miles of Class II rapids
• Picnic lunch on the riverbank
• Enter a narrow canyon with Class II rapids, followed by the gorge's Class III rapids
• Afternoon boat tow to the Salmon Falls take-out
• Bus ride back to camp, followed by hors d'oeuvres, wine tasting, dinner, dessert, a slide show, and camaraderie around a campfire
Overnight in your own tent or a rented tent. Lunch and dinner provided.
day two: middle fork
• Breakfast, then a one-hour bus ride to the Middle Fork's Oxbow put-in
• More rafting before a lunch on the riverbank
• Enjoy Class II-IV rapids until arrival at the Drivers' Flat take-out
• Bus ride back to the campgrounds
Breakfast and lunch provided.
"The people and food were great. The experience is something I want to share next year with more of my family."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Camping the night prior available at additional cost
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 1 night of camping with your own tent, equipment, and supplies; 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, and 1 dinner; wine tasting and hors d'oeuvres; professional guides, rafting equipment rentals, and shuttle service
- Voucher does not include tent rentals; available at an additional cost
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 1 guest
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 8% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 13, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 13, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 13, 2014 • Enjoy By September 13, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings