Stargaze from Your Outdoor Tub at this Idaho Lodge
River Dance Lodge • Syringa, Kooskia, ID
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Glamping Tent ($179) or Two-Bedroom Cabin ($269)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Three-Bedroom Cabin ($399)
- Daily Breakfast
- Valid for Stays from September 7 to October 12, 2014, or April 15 to May 15, 2015
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
This riverside lodge is a great launching point to explore some of America's most pristine wilderness.
Surrounded by crystalline rivers, towering evergreens, and the soaring Bitterroot Mountains, little Syringa, Idaho, is a nature-lover's paradise. The Clearwater River, a fisherman's dream, teems with salmon and trout; the forests are filled with elk, deer, and moose; and the skies provide glimpses of bald eagles and osprey. There are plenty of opportunities to leave civilization behind and immerse yourself in this wilderness. You could enjoy one of the beaches along the Clearwater one day, and float down the Selway or Lochsa Rivers or hike the mountain trails of the Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness the next.
The authentic log cabins and glamping tents at the River Dance Lodge capture the outdoorsy spirit of the area, while still providing the comforts of home. The cabins have red Douglas fir floors, hot tubs, and gas-powered fireplaces to keep you cozy on cool evenings, as well as a mini-fridges and microwaves in the convenience kitchen. Meanwhile, the tents are a major step-up from your old Coleman pop-up; each has a king bed or two twins, chairs, and a wood-fired stove. The tent's back porch, equipped with a propane-heated, claw-footed tub, is a perfect spot for stargazing.
The cabins were just beautiful, and the view was spectacular. Would love to come back!-- A satisfied guest
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from September 7 to October 12, 2014 or April 15 to May 15, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (glamping tent or two-bedroom cabin) or up to 6 guests (three-bedroom cabin); additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are allowed for additional fee of $15 per pet/night; maximum of one pet per cabin
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2015 • Enjoy By May 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings