Sleep Beside the Lions at this Arkansas Wildlife Refuge
Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge • Eureka Springs, AR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Adults in a Safari Lodge, Mondays through Thursdays
- Admission for Two to the Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Stay for an Extended Stay
Sleeping in this warm, cozy safari lodge, you'll feel like you've traveled straight to the Serengeti.
They say you have to be pretty lucky to spot a bear in the Ozarks, but at the Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge, not only will you see bears, you're guaranteed to see lions and tigers, too. This USDA-licensed refuge was created to save and rehabilitate abandoned and abused tigers, lions, leopards, cougars, and other animals. Today, visitors can come within feet of the refuge's exotic cats and mighty bears. In keeping with the wildlife theme, accommodation is provided in elaborately decorated safari lodges. As the sun goes down, listen to the roar of the lions from your private deck.
In 1881, two years after its founding, Eureka Springs, Arkansas, declared itself the "City of the First Class." More than 130 years later, this distinguished district—listed on the National Register of Historic Places and located in the beautiful Ozarks—is still steeped in nostalgia and sophistication. From streets of immaculate Victorian-style homes to the vibrant arts and cultural scene brimming with boutiques and galleries, Eureka Springs reveals a hidden gem around every trolley stop.
"To go to sleep and wake up to lions and tigers roaring is such a great experience. I would recommend this place hands down."-- LivingSocial Member
"It was wonderful! We are going back in the winter and have told everyone that will listen about the time we had."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes admission for 2 to the Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings