Take in the View from Your Cottage on Orcas Island
The Salish-Seaside Escapes • Eastsound, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Screech Owl Swoop Cottage, Sundays to Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($345)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in an Eagle's Nest Cottage or for Four People in an Orca Watch Cottage, Sundays to Thursdays ($219) or Fridays and Saturdays ($360)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Heron Cove Cottage, Sundays to Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($405)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Seal Point or Up to Six Salmon Shoal Cottage, Sundays to Thursdays ($289) or Fridays and Saturdays ($450)
- Bottle of Local Wine on Arrival
- Pets are Welcome in All Cottages Except for Heron Cove; Pets Receive Gift Doggie Bag Upon Arrival
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
- Valid for Stays from October 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017
- Blackout Dates: November 20 to 26; December 21, 2016 to January 3, 2017; and February 10 to 16, 2017
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Nicknamed "The Emerald Isle," Orcas Island stands out like a green gemstone amid the shimmering blue water of the Strait of Juan de Fuca. The largest of the San Juan Islands, Orcas is also one of the wildest. In the island's forests, bald eagles and blue herons rest up between fishing expeditions; deer scamper under a canopy of trees; and waterfalls cascade down the hillsides. Kayak off the island's shores or take a whale-watching tour—you might spot pods of orcas and other sea creatures. When it's time to take off the hiking boots, the historic village of Eastsound provides art galleries, boutiques, and waterfront restaurants. Just a short ferry ride from the mainland, Orcas Island feels like a world apart.
With a collection of waterfront cottages, The Salish-Seaside Escapes provides a restful, relaxing retreat on Orcas Island. Wake up every morning to the salty sea air and brew a cup of coffee—The Salish has its own signature blend, and you will find fresh beans in every cottage. Each of the cottages has a unique style and different amenities:
Eagle's Nest. An intimate love nest, this cottage has beautiful views across the Georgia Straits. A hot tub out on the private deck and the stained-glass skylight are romantic touches, while the full kitchen makes it easy to whip up a meal for two.
Screech Owl Swoop. Set back from the waterfront, this is a private retreat. Relax in the canopy bed, admire the Georgia Straits from the tree-perched deck, unwind in the hot tub, and curl up in front of the stone fireplace.
Orca Watch. This cottage is decked out in nautical décor; but with a hot tub on the private patio, a big-screen TV, a gas stove, and a galley kitchen, this is a far comfier stay than any ship cabin.
Heron Cove. A treasure of a cottage spread across two stories, Heron Cove is a showcase for the work of local artists. The cottage boasts a master suite, a deluxe spa on one of its two decks, and a Jacuzzi tub in one of the bathrooms.
Salmon Shoal. This bright and open cottage has a private deck running its entire length—perfect for admiring the waterfront views. With two bedrooms, a full kitchen, and a hot tub, this cottage has everything you need for an Orcas Island escape.
Seal Point. If you want to really stretch out and take in the view, Seal Point is the cottage for you. Huge picture windows in this two-story cottage provide 180-degree vistas of the Georgia Straits and surrounding islands. With two bedrooms, a galley kitchen, a dedicated dining space, a hot tub area, and a wood-burning fireplace, this cottage has plenty of space to spread out.
They were fantastic and hospitable. The lodgings were comfortable and amazingly decorated with a nautical theme. We loved it!-- LivingSocial Member
We had an absolutely LOVELY stay at the Salmon Shoal Cottage! The location was ideal and the cottage itself was immaculately clean and cozy! We can't wait to book our next trip back!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from October 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 2 weeks in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- The Salish Seaside Escapes has the right to assess an additional $150 fee for guests who leave the cottages in need of excessive cleaning or cause issues that require excess time for the cleaning and repair staff. The additional fee/full cost of damage of property will be applied to the credit card on file
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes bottle of local wine upon arrival
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests in the Eagles Nest Cottage, 2 to 4 guests in the Screech Owl Swoop, Heron Cove, and Orca Watch Cottages, up to 8 guests in the Seal Point Cottages, and up to 6 people in the Salmon Shoal Cottages
- Children are welcome at the property
- Pets are allowed in all cottages except for Heron Cove. Pets will receive a doggie bag upon arrival
- Check-in: after 3 p.m. / Checkout: before 11 a.m.
- Blackout dates: November 20 to 26; December 21, 2016 to January 3; and February 10 to 16, 2017
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 26, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2017 • Enjoy By March 31, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings