In Whistler Village, a Family-Friendly Lodge for Up to 4
Crystal Lodge • Whistler, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Traditional Two-Double or King Guest Room, from Now to December 17, 2015 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Nightly Underground Parking for One Vehicle
- $40 Dining Credit to The Beacon Pub & Eatery
- Ski/Bike Valet
- 1 p.m. Late Checkout and Wi-Fi
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
In the heart of Whistler Village, this cozy lodge features a heated outdoor pool and hot tub—both of which are open year-round—plus accommodations for up to four guests.
Whistler is consistently rated North America's best ski resort. And with more vertical feet and skiable acres than any other resort on the continent; a gondola suspended 1,500 feet in the air that takes riders and sightseers from one peak to another; and a vast village of shops, restaurants, and bars for off-slope fun, why wouldn't it be? Even in the fall, Whistler is where it's at: Golfing and biking are offered through mid-October, and early ski season starts at the end of November. Whenever you arrive, you'll reap the rewards of this magical mountain town.
Crystal Lodge sits square in the center of Whistler Village, but before you go running out the door, pause for a moment to take note of the fabulous amenities: a heated outdoor pool and hot tub open year-round, a 24-hour fitness room, a newly renovated sauna, and underground heated parking. The lodge's traditional rooms were renovated in June 2015 and feature updated touches, from a plush king- or two double-size beds, LED lighting, mini fridges, complimentary coffee, and flat-screen TVs to new windows and heating units. Bathrooms have been upgraded as well, with spacious vanities and deep soaker tubs.
If you make it to Whistler once the snow has started falling, strap on your skis and head for the slopes of Whistler or Blackcomb mountains. People who love heights can book a soaring Ziptrek Ecotour to test their mettle on a network of suspension bridges and stairways. Or, stay grounded by purchasing tickets to the Whistler Mountain Bike Park or scheduling a tee time at any of the nearby golf courses.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Plan around the blackout dates: September 25-26; October 2; November 26-28; December 4-5, 2015
The staff were all excellent and went out of their way to help us with suggestions for dinner, directions, transportation and securing needed items. The rooms were very comfortable and nicely decorated. Great place!-- LivingSocial Member
Very nice place and I definitely want to come back for sure. It wasn't long enough! The room was absolutely amazing too, the bed being so comfortable and the bathroom having plenty of towels.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to December 17, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes nightly underground parking for 1 vehicle, $40 dining credit to The Beacon Pub & Eatery (valid only on food), ski/bike valet, late 1 p.m. checkout, and Wi-Fi
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 or 4 guests, depending on room type; up to 2 people in a traditional king room; up to 4 people in a traditional double room
- Blackout date(s): September 25 to 26; October 2; November 26 to 28; December 4 to 5, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 17, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 17, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 17, 2015 • Enjoy By December 17, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings