Get a Taste of the Suite Life in Whistler
Delta Whistler Village Suites • Whistler, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Modesuite, Any Days of the Week Between April 5 and June 18 ($249) or Sundays through Thursdays Between February 24 and April 2 ($319)
- $25 Dining Credit for Lunch Before 5 p.m. at the On-Site Brickworks Public House, or Dinner After 5 p.m. at the Off-Site Three Below Restaurant
- Nightly Self-Parking for One Car
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Take in the view from a private balcony off your one-bedroom suite in the heart of Whistler Village.
Less than two hours outside of Vancouver and its world-famous winter-sport competition sites, Whistler boasts the highest vertical drop in North America and some of the finest skiing and snowboarding in the world. During the warmer months, all of those peaks become heart-pounding mountain biking trails and hiking terrain. Adrenaline junkies can relish downhill thrill rides, while those seeking a bit of inner peace can trek through acres of tranquil woods.
Whistler vacations are meant to be spent outdoors, but you wouldn't know it by the looks of the newly renovated Delta Whistler Village Suites. Each of the hotel's one-bedroom suites will tempt you to stay inside forever in a bedroom with your choice of one king, one queen, or two twin beds; a living room with a double pullout sofa and TV with on-demand movies; a full kitchen and adjacent dining area; a gas fireplace; a full bath; and even a washer and dryer. The alpine-style suite also comes with complimentary Wi-Fi, parking, and breathtaking mountain and valley views from a private balcony.
Beyond your suite, the hotel offers a full health club with a heated indoor/outdoor pool and multiple hot tubs. Retail stores attached to Delta Whistler Village Suites provide ample opportunity for shopping, and an adjacent spa ensures you won't have to hunt high and low for pampering.
There's never a shortage of thrilling activities in Whistler. Start with a gondola ride from PEAK 2 PEAK Alpine Experience for a bird's-eye view of the mesmerizing landscape. Keep the adrenaline pumping with a trek through Whistler Mountain Bike Park and a zip-line ride from Ziptrek Eco Tours; or, hit Whistler and Blackcomb mountains to take advantage of fresh powder. Then, treat yourself to an afternoon of lunching before 5 p.m. at The Brickworks Public House, located at the hotel; or save up for dinner after 5 p.m. at the off-site Three Below Restaurant, where classics like mac 'n' cheese, baked lasagna, and shepherd's pie are elevated to please all palates. Finally, head back to your spacious suite to curl up with a mug of hot chocolate for a cozy conclusion to your day in Whistler.
Such an amazing place! Perfect location in the center of the Whistler Village, wonderful staff, beautiful views of the mountains from the balconies, free underground parking, and so much more! What else could you want?-- LivingSocial Member
The hotel was a perfect location, wonderful room, I couldn't have asked for better. The deal was amazing. I cant stop talking about what a great trip we had—and such a great deal!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes late 1 p.m. checkout, self parking for 1 vehicle per night, and $25 dining credit (valid before 5 p.m. at The Brickworks Public House located in the hotel, or after 5 p.m. at 3 Below Restaurant located off property)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 15 to 18, 28; June 7 to 8, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 18, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 18, 2015 • Enjoy By June 18, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings