Seek the Northern Lights on a 5-Day Iceland Trip
- A Five-Day Trip to Iceland ($799 to $1,299 per Person), Including:
- International Round-Trip Airfare from New York, Boston, and Washington DC to Reykjavik
- Three Nights at Hotel Cabin or Similar in Reykjavik
- Three Breakfasts
- Northern Lights Tour (for Trips from November 2016 to April 15, 2017) or Reykjavik City Tour (for Trips from April 16, 2017 to August 2017)
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges and Entrance Fees
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by November 10, 2016
Gaze in awe at nature's finest light show when you hunt for the northern lights on this five-day trip to Iceland from go-today.
There's no better place to see the northern lights than Iceland. Just outside the Arctic Circle, the country's winter nights are longer and darker than almost anywhere else in the world—the perfect canvas for a mystical light show. On the ground, the island continues to create spectacular phenomena like the steam-shrouded geothermal spa dubbed the Blue Lagoon. In Reykjavik, the capital city, 21st-century urbanity and village folklife muscle for dominance as futuristic buildings like the glass-domed Perlan punctuate the cityscape, still outnumbered by traditional low-rise structures with brightly painted roofs.
Depart from the US for your overnight flight to Reykjavik.
After landing in Reykjavik and transferring to the hotel on your own to stow your luggage, you'll be free to enjoy the city at your leisure. Your go-today travel expert will be happy to make arrangements for anything that's on your to-do list: Take a dip in the Blue Lagoon, a mineral-rich geothermal body of turquoise water fed by deep wells that sustain a constant, toasty temperature of around 110 degrees; explore the modern lines and avant-garde public buildings of the capital city; or embark on the island's famous Golden Circle of natural and historic sites. You'll also have a chance to glimpse the awe-inspiring northern lights—truly, one of the planet's most fantastic displays.
Three nights at Hotel Cabin or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
Take a last look at this otherworldly island as you embark on your return flight to the US.
Departing from New York:
11/26-11/30, 12/1-12/18 ($1,099)
1/6-1/31, 2/1-2/28, 3/1-3/30 ($799)
5/1-5/31, 6/1-6/14 ($999)
7/2-7/31, 8/6-8/24 ($1,199)
Departing from Washington DC (IAD):
11/20-11/30, 12/1-12/14 ($1,099)
1/5-1/30, 2/1-2/27, 3/1-3/30 ($799)
4/1-4/25, 5/15-5/31 ($999)
7/1-7/31, 8/7-8/24 ($1,299)
Departing from Boston (BOS):
11/25-11/30, 12/1-12/16 ($1,099)
1/1-1/31, 2/1-2/28, 3/1-3/30 ($799)
4/1-4/26, 5/1-5/14 ($899)
6/1-6/25, 7/1-7/31, 8/1-8/24 ($1,199)
Priced per person based on double occupancy; solo travelers will pay an additional $400.
Elusive and ethereal, [the northern lights] is one of the great, timeless thrills of travel, a beautiful, shifting dance of nocturnal rainbows that many viewers find a humbling and spiritually uplifting experience.-- Telegraph Travel
go-today is great to work with when booking a trip abroad. I found their staff to be knowledgeable... Everything they set up ran smoothly, and I was thrilled with the accommodations they arranged. I would highly recommend traveling with them.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by November 10, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information visit www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes international round-trip flights from New York, Washington DC, Boston, and Reyjavik; three nights at hotel cabin or similar in Reykjavik; three breakfasts; Northern Lights Tour (for trips from November 2016 to April 2017) or Reyjavik city tour (for trips from April 16, 2017 to august 2017); and airline taxes and fuel surcharges and entrance fees
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included, and city taxes (must be paid locally at check-out)
- Double occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (2 people sharing a room). Each of 2 guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $400
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Passport required
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 25, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • Enjoy By August 31, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $300 savings
- 27% savings