Oceania Like Never Before: 12-Day Adventure to French Polynesia, New Zealand, and Australia
Pacific Holidays •
- A 12-Day Trip to Tahiti, New Zealand, and Australia ($2,399 to $2,599 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Non-Stop International Flights between Tahiti, Auckland, Sydney and Los Angeles
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations at the Royal Tahitian or Similar; Copthorne Hotel Auckland or Similar; and the Cambridge Hotel Sydney or Similar (You Can Pre-Purchase Transfers in Tahiti for an Extra $50 per Person)
- Airport Transfers in Auckland and Sydney
- Priced per Person Based on Double-Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Hotel Fees, and Admissions per Itinerary
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by May 4, 2017
Marked by blue waters, breathtaking mountains, and fun-filled cities, Oceania is a region of natural beauty and diverse cultures. Explore three of its best destinations—Tahiti, New Zealand, and Tahiti—on this adventure by Pacific Holidays.
Day 1: Fly from LA
• Board your flight to French Polynesia and get comfortable as you soar above the Pacific Ocean
Days 2 and 3: Paradise is Here
• You'll arrange for your own airport transfers here—or, prepay $50 to have Pacific Holidays make the arrangements for you
• Kick back in your new digs, then it's time to hit the beach
• White sands and crystal-blue ocean entice every sense, making it the perfect destination for relaxing
• Want a more active stay? Try hiking up one of the verdant mountains, boasting incredible views
Overnights at the Royal Tahitian or similar.
Day 4: Hop Across the International Date Line
• Fly out from Tahiti to Auckland, New Zealand today
• During your journey, you'll cross the International Date Line and lose a day—but don't worry, you'll get it back later
Day 5: Meet the Kiwis!
• Land in Auckland and grab a shuttle transfer to your hotel
• Rest up in your room—there will be plenty of exploring to do
Overnight at the Copthorne Hotel or similar.
Days 6 and 7: Natural Beauty and Big Smiles
• New Zealanders, or Kiwis, are famously friendly—get to know some locals and then venture through the city
• Peruse through the harbors, shops, restaurants, and more
• Check out Sky Tower or the Auckland Domain, which is set on an extinct volcano
Overnights at the Copthorne Hotel or similar.
Days 8 to 11: Off to Australia
• Fly from New Zealand to Australia in the morning (transfers included)
• Both a continent and a country, Australia is home to gorgeous scenery and a vibrant urban life
• Sydney is full of landmarks, including the famous Sydney Opera House
• Want some more R&R? Head to Bondi Beach to catch some rays
• This area is also home to fascinating flora—check it out at the Royal Botanic Garden
Overnights at the Cambridge Hotel Sydney or similar.
Day 12: Bye, Bye Oceania
• Transfer to the airport, then take a same-day flight back to the U.S.
Take Note: Based on flight scheduling, Pacific Holidays may schedule Sydney first in the itinerary. Itineraries are non-adjustable.
Departures from Los Angeles (LAX):
8/14, 8/17, 8/18, 8/20, 8/25 ($2,399)
9/1 to 9/4, 9/7 to 9/11, 9/14, 9/15, 9/17, 9/18 ($2,499)
11/2, 11/10, 11/12, 11/13, 11/17, 11/19, 11/20, or 11/23 to 11/25 ($2,599)
Rates are per person based on double-occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single-occupancy requires an additional fee of $999.
As an English-born Australian, every trip to New Zealand presents a mix of landscapes and cultures that's at once familiar to me, and yet quirkily different. The rolling hills and hedgerows collude with the irreverent, easygoing locals to disarm.-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by May 4, 2017 to make booking
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in and booking
- Space is limited for each date, book reservations as soon as possible for better availability
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip international flights between Tahiti, Auckland, Sydney and Los Angeles; double-occupancy accommodations at the Royal Tahitian or similar; Copthorne Hotel or similar; and the Cambridge Hotel Sydney or similar; airport transfers in Auckland and Sydney; priced per person based on double-occupancy; and airline taxes, fuel surcharges, hotel fees, and admissions per itinerary
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Airfare non-refundable once ticketed
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, $3 per person per day city tax, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included, and entrance/admission fees
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Double occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (2 people sharing a room). Each of 2 guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $999
- Merchant cancellation policy applies. For more information, please see tinyurl.com/p4d89vw
- Cancellation policy and fees: all cancellations must be in writing and subject to $200 fee per person. A 90-day cancellation require and a $400 fee per person; a 60-day cancellation requires a $600 fee per person; a 30-day cancellation requires a $800 fee per person; a 8-day cancellation requires a $1,000 fee per person. Reservation changes are subject to $100 fee per change plus any additional airline and hotel cost. Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months post travel
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 25, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 25, 2017 • Enjoy By November 25, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings