Castle Wood Cottages - Big Bear Lake, CA
Castle Wood Cottages • Big Bear Lake, CA
- 1-night adults only stay for two, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday; not valid for Friday or Saturday stays
- Option 1: $99 for a stay in the Robin and Marian, Indian Forest, or King Arthur cabin (up to a $119 value)
- Option 2: $119 for a stay in the Gone with the Wind cabin (up to a $149 value)
- 1-night stay adults only for two, valid for check-in Friday or Saturday; not valid for Sunday–Thursday stays
- Option 3: $159 for a stay in the Robin and Marian, Indian Forest, or King Arthur cabin (up to a $179 value)
- Option 4: $169 for a stay in the Gone with the Wind cabin (up to a $189 value)
- Book by: 6/9/17; travel by: 7/10/17
- Blackout dates: Not valid 5/26/17–5/29/17, 6/2/17, 6/3/17, and 6/30/17-7/4/17.
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations subject to $50 fee; 7-day cancellation notice required or fee of applicable 1-night stay up to the LivingSocial price applies; 24-hour cancellation notice required or fee up to the LivingSocial price applies.
- Taxes: 18% tax not included.
- Additional fees: $100 security deposit on a credit card paid at check-in.
- Free WiFi
- Jetted tubs
- Fireplaces (firewood available at an additional charge)
- In-room massages available
Resort at a Glance: Castle Wood Cottages
Not only does Castle Wood Cottages provide two bundles of wood for you to kindle your in-room fireplace (firewood available at an additional charge), it also provides the setting for couples to rekindle their romance. Set just outside the peaceful village of Big Bear Lake, Castle Wood specializes in whimsical, themed rooms with jetted tubs and storybook decor. You can even call ahead and arrange for rose petals to be sprinkled on the bed or chocolate-covered strawberries or a gift basket to be waiting in your room (available on request for an additional fee).
- Different rooms, different eras: You could step inside a Georgia mansion with a stay in the Gone With the Wind room, or don King and Queen costumes during a night in King Arthur's cabin.
- For maximum relaxation, you can arrange an in-room massage.
- Added perks: Guests at Castle Wood get exclusive discounts at several nearby businesses, including kayak and boat rentals.
Big Bear Lake, California: Outdoorsy Resort Community in the Foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains
Big Bear Lake is situated nearly 7,000 feet above sea level and surrounded by the San Bernardino National Forest and the snowy peaks of the San Bernardino Mountains. Los Angeles is less than 100 miles to the west, which is probably why Big Bear Valley has served as a backdrop for so many films and TV shows, including The Parent Trap, Doctor Dolittle, and Bonanza.
The lake is a popular destination for boating, fishing, and swimming during the warm months. You'll find miles of hiking and mountain-biking trails in the surrounding forest. The 2-mile Castle Rock Trail weaves through groves of pine and cedar trees and past a waterfall before rewarding trekkers with a panoramic view of the water. But Big Bear isn't entirely rustic—head to the village, located on the south shore, for restaurants, shopping, an arcade, a bowling alley, and a visitors' center.
True to its name, the area once supported a thriving grizzly-bear population. Though that's no longer the case, you still might see bald eagles, mule deer, coyotes, gray foxes, and even the occasional bobcat or black bear. For a guaranteed glimpse of wildlife, visit the Big Bear Alpine Zoo, a rehabilitation facility for injured and orphaned mountain lions, grizzly bears, wolves, and other animals.
Amazing sevice, very clean and well put together!!!! Loved it!!!!-- Satisfied Customer
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to July 10, 2017
- Book-by date: customer must contact merchant by June 9, 2017 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check-in. $100 security deposit paid via credit card at check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture and $50 cancellation fee
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes free wifi; jetted tubs; fireplaces (firewood available at an additional charge); and in-room massages available
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Pets are not allowed inside the property
- No smoking inside rooms, smoking is permitted on grounds
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 26 to 29; June 2 to 3; and June 30 to July 4, 2017
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 9, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 24, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 9, 2017 • Enjoy By June 9, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $20 savings
- 16% savings