Great location. Great atmosphere.
Bijan's Bistro, ChicagoBijan's Bistro, Chicago4.74150 reviews
About this Business
Five Things to Know About Bijan’s Bistro
A staple in Chicago’s River North neighborhood since the mid-1980s, Bijan’s Bistro fuels the late-night crowd until the morning birds start chirping. Its well-appointed interior, highlighted by a mahogany bar, creates a casual, yet sophisticated lounge setting that the Chicago Reader describes as “amazingly unsullied by tourists.” Read on for more on Bijan’s local charm:
- The food menu is a melting pot of influences. American-style burgers and herb-roasted trout emerge from the kitchen alongside hearty pastas, caprese salad, and buttery escargot.
- Grab a martini and shmooze with the regulars. Bijon’s bar is a popular hangout spot where locals sip cocktails and socialize deep into the night.
- Bring your sweet tooth. Banana’s foster and cappuccino cheesecake end meals on a sweet note.
- They’re open way past your bedtime. The lounge is open until at least 4 a.m. every day of the week, and until 5 a.m. on Saturdays.
- They serve breakfast daily, too. Mexican chorizo omelets, bagel sandwiches, and crab cake florentine benedict highlight the full breakfast menu.
Slice of Chicago Pizza ToursNear North Side(0.07 mi)
Devon's Seafood GrillNear North Side(0.17 mi)
Pops for ChampagneNear North Side(0.1 mi)
India HouseNear North Side(0.23 mi)
Chili'sNear North Side(0.06 mi)
This is the place to go GOOD late night food!
Great food, great service!
Nice outdoor seating!
One of my favorite casual restaurants in the River North area. Great food without the pretense and prices of most of the restaurants in the area.
Great food and service. Highly recommended for a casual dining experience.
Food was excellent and all of the staff was amazing definitely going back
Calamari was DISGUSTING...worst Calamari I ever had! On the other hand, the spinach and artichoke dip was really good! Server was rude because we only came in for happy hour specials... Server needs to understand that we would not have dined in if there was no happy hour special
Best meatloaf on the planet!! It's not Chicago unless you go to Bijans 🌞🌞🌞