Experienced technician uses wax or a cotton thread to gently remove unwanted facial hair, or shape eyebrows
What You'll Get
- Benefits of waxing: A longer-lasting alternative to shaving, waxing typically rids the body of unwanted hairs for two to six weeks. Waxing can also result in finer, softer hair and fewer ingrowns.
- Tips for reducing pain: Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as ibuprofen, about 45 minutes before your appointment.
- During threading sessions, aestheticians use a length of thread to form loops around unwanted hairs and then twist to remove. This type of hair removal is more precise than waxing or sugaring, making it great for eyebrows.
- During eyebrow-tinting sessions, technicians apply dye to the eyebrows to help enhance, shape, and define them, lasting about six weeks.
- Who performs the treatment: Mimi is an aesthetician with 11 years of experience
The Fine Print
About 270 Lashes and Brows
At 270 Lashes and Brows, Mamta "Mimi" Shah—an aesthetician with 11 years of experience in the beauty industry—offers a variety of eyelash and eyebrow care services as well as facial or body hair removal. She can boast expertise in eyelash extensions, threading, waxing, tinting, and lash lifts. Mimi is passionate about helping her patrons get the look they desire with the use of safe, high-quality yet affordable products.