Stylists apply individual semi-permanent extension that adds fullness to natural lashes to create a voluminous, flirtatious look
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Lash lifts, also known as lash perms, utilize a keratin-based solution that lifts and curls lashes, giving them the appearance of being longer. * Brow Lamination with tinting applied by professional aestheticians to achieve fuller brows look.
- Eyelash extensions are meticulously applied by professional aestheticians to achieve a magnetic, fabulous look and emphasize the eyes.
- Classic eyelash extensions are also known as lash by lash technique, 1 to 1, or 1:1. This extension type is recommended for persons with dense and thick natural lashes, who would like to add length rather than volume. In this method, one individual extension is applied to one natural lash.
- Hybrid method combines the features of two styles of eyelash extensions: classic and volume. In this method, the technician applies a 50/50 blend of classic and volume eyelashes. Longer classic extensions are often separated by shorter volume lashes, which gives the impression of light, fanned, and well-texturized eyelashes.
- Volume extensions are also known as Russian or XD. They are usually made of mink or silk, and they are lighter and fluffier compared to the extensions used in the classic sets. Volume eyelash sets offer the possibility to choose between 2D, 3D, 4D, 5D, or 6D types of extensions. If there are two extensions applied to one natural lash the type is called 2D, if there are three extensions fixed, it is described as 3D, etc. This method is recommended for customers who don’t have a lot of their natural lashes or suffer from bald spots.
About 5280 Beauty Blvd
At 5280 Beauty Blvd, the team believes that joy is essential. Beauticians artists provide not just a service but also take care of good look in a relaxing atmosphere. The dedicated team approach ensures the best level of care while providing patrons' well-being.