Date night for couples who want to learn to give a proper full body massage to one another; Sauna and massage add-ons available
About This Deal
- Infrared Himalayan Salt Sauna included with service.
- This is an instructional service for couples who would like to learn how to give a full body massage.
- One therapist will instruct one person at a time on how to massage key problem areas including head, neck, shoulders, back, and feet.
- Half the time will be used for each client and then they will switch.
- A second therapist provided for an upgrade fee.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
About A Balanced Life Massage
Ensconced in a private room, a woman takes a deep breath and slowly exhales as warm bamboo transmit heat to her muscles, melting away the tension built up between her shoulders. As she slips into a state of profound relaxation, a trained staff member blends Swedish, deep-tissue, and myofascial-release techniques to untangle her most tightly wound knots. They also offer Mu-Xing bamboo therapy, which includes warm bamboo and rosewood tools to work deeper and deliver a full body massage. Such a scene is a daily reality at A Balanced Life Massage, where 18 staff members team up to alleviate muscles sore from the workday rigors of sitting in office chairs or riding the break room’s mechanical bull. Their massage center is built on the basis of professional massage services without the fancy robes, manicures, and expensive notions of some day spas. Simply tell your service provider what ails you during a 15-minute pre-session consultation; together, you can craft a custom massage that pays specific attention to your treatment goals and problem areas.