Exterminators’ treatment helps eliminate pests like mosquitos, ants, crickets, scorpions, and outdoor fleas
About This Deal
Types of pests covered: mosquitos, ants, crickets, scorpions, and outdoor fleas
- Service area: within 100 miles of zip code 30253
- Number of treatments: one
- Service restrictions:
- Max lot size of 1 acre and max house size of 4500 sq. ft
- Treatment of bed bugs, german roaches, or interior fleas not included
When to Call in the Pros
- Bed bugs: Bed bugs are among the trickiest pests to eliminate, and they can be found on everything from the mattress to the bed frame to the nightstand.
- Cockroaches: By the time you see one cockroach in your home, you may already have an infestation. By the way: they can fly.
- Raccoons: Though they look cute, they’re also aggressive and possibly rabid.
- Rodents: Evicting mice and rats from your house means inspecting your entire exterior for the tiny holes that they can squeeze their bodies through.
- Termites: Because they can destroy the very structure of your home, it’s best to have a professional to deal with a termite problem.
About Active Pest Control
Active Pest Control eliminates the usual insects—cockroaches, spiders, bedbugs, etc.—but often has to combat more unconventional nuisances such as scorpions and earwigs. Most importantly, they have a comprehensive termite protection that prevents structural damage through baiting and barrier treatments that keep the wood-eating bugs from entering homes. APC's services also extend to the realm of rodents, including rats and squirrels, which might seek shelter in any attic, crawl space, or tiny bunk bed they can access.