Online First-Aid, CPR, and AED training ensures busy professionals don’t have to take the time to travel to certification classes
About This Deal
What’s included with the Advanced Medical Certification:
- Instant CPR, AED, and first aid digital provider card immediately available to print.
- Exclusive study materials including video and audiobooks
- Skills webinars and checklist available
- CPR PDF provider handbook
Continuing Medical Education (CME) eligible for up to six AMA Category 2 credits
- About the course: All courses are based on the latest ILCOR Standards and Guidelines. In addition, all of our courses meet the same guidelines and standards as the ECC and OSHA.
- Convenient learning: The online course is a convenient way to learn first-aid, CPR, and AED training without having to travel to class. The internationally-accepted certification courses are accessible anytime from a phone, tablet, or computer.
- No time limit: Students don’t have to worry about exam interruptions because they can save their progress and pick it up later. There’s also unlimited retakes for no additional cost.
Additional benefits with Advanced Medical Certification:
- Category 2 CME credits available
- Internationally-accepted (98% national acceptance rate)
- Adheres to the latest ILCOR Standards and Guidelines.
About Advanced Medical Certification
Shopper Approved and backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, Advanced Medical Certification offers e-learning for individuals and companies through their inventory of life support certification tests and online courses that adhere to the Joint Commission's JCAHO Standards requirements, ILCOR, OSHA and is HONcode certified. Additionally, ACLS, PALS, and BLS are now category one accredited through Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM). Companies including Barton and Associates, Indiana University, Community Health Systems efficiently certify their people through an extensive collection of online study guides and instructional videos, anyone can master vital life support techniques to either boost their career or be prepared if ever in a medical emergency.