Fat Reduction and Laser-Lipo can help minimize localized fat deposits without downtime and aims to help kick-start metabolism.
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Laser-Lipo Body Sculpt Sessions
- Lipo Sculpt Lite: During the procedure, a technician targets fat deposits using high-intensity-light-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Valid treatment areas: under chin, waist, back, thighs, hips, arms, abdomen and calves
- Equipment: high-intensity light technology
- Each session is 20-minutes long
- Recovery time: there’s no recovery time, patients can return to normal activities immediately after the treatment
- Lipo sculpt lite is often used for:
- Reduce targeted fatty areas
- Limit fatty deposits and cellulite
- Reshape trouble areas
- see here for more information
- Laser-Lipo Body Sculpt: During the procedure. a technician targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents, resulting in lost inches. The body then flushes out the expelled fat-cell contents via the lymphatic system or burns them for energy.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
About Advanced Spa Technology Co DBA Aesthetics Body Sculpting
The professionals at Aesthetics Body Sculpting understand how important it can be to feel confident. That's why they offer a range of treatments designed to tighten skin and reduce the appearance of fat and cellulite by using cutting-edge technology. From Ultrasonics and Lipo Sculpt Lite to Ultra Lift and Therma Lift, Aesthetics Body Sculpting does it all.