Group races against time, solving puzzles and searching for clues to restore humanity in a post-apocalyptic world
About This Deal
- Private escape room: You and your group will make your way through the room without any outsiders.
- Available room: Extinct, The Row
- Age restrictions: must be 12 or older
- Average length of game: 45–60 minutes
- Draper Location - Only valid for Extinct Escape Room
- Lindon Location - Only valid for The Row
Need To Know
About Alcatraz Escape Games
At Alcatraz Escape Games, players must achieve a feat of escape not unlike the famed breakouts from Alcatraz itself. Locked inside their themed escape room, a group of friends, family, or perfect strangers will combine their skills of logic and reasoning to solve riddles and uncover clues that lead them closer to victory and freedom.
- Zombie Panic: A team of survivors in the zombie apocalypse must work together to keep the human race a live, and stave off the hordes of the undead as they attempt to kill the last of the population.
- Wizard Hysteria: Players act as a team of wizards with the goal of finding six hidden, cursed objects that will stop their one evil foe from tormenting both the magical and non-magical worlds.
- The Row: Awaiting the electric chair on death row, this group of players must uncover clues left from their contacts outside of prison to find their way out of entrapment and save themselves before time is up.