Veteran technicians steam clean and deodorize rooms of up to 200 square feet each. Upgrades available upon arrival. Bitcoin accepted.
About This Deal
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- Helps with allergies and daily dust accumulation
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 15 minutes per room.
- It can take up to 24 hours for carpets to dry
- Technicians do not move large furniture
- Upgrades such as Steps, Stain Treatment, Berber carpet, Pet treatment & Protectors available
- Free estimates and inspections on any services upon arrival
- Valid within 30 miles of 21207
About All Pro Quality Cleaning Services
All Pro Quality Cleaning Services has spruced up carpets and upholstery throughout Maryland since 1999 and has expanded to the Los Angeles area. A concentrated pre-treating solution helps loosen dirt before staffers manually scrub stubborn stains and lift debris with steam cleaning equipment. Once clean, the technicians add safeguards against future filth with services such as Stainshield fiber protection and pet odor control. The company also replaces worn-out floors with new carpets or beds of nails, and tackles other parts of the house, such as dusty air ducts and areas damaged by fire or flooding.