Full-day guided Circle Island tour takes guests to 16 of Oahu’s most popular locations, plus a snorkeling adventure
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
You may purchase multiple vouchers to reach your desired party size. Be sure to check out their video.
The Deluxe Circle Island Tour starts with morning pickups at Waikiki hotels. The full-day guided tour lasts around 8 hours and includes round-trip transportation in an upscale, air-conditioned bus along with all of the snorkeling gear that you’ll need for the day. You’ll enjoy Diamond Head Beach Lookout, the Dole Plantation, snorkeling at Sea Turtle Beach, the Halona Blowhole and more! The tour includes stops at the following:
- Diamond Head Beach Lookout: 200,000 years ago, a volcanic eruption solidified into a towering outcropping above Honolulu. This beautiful lookout stands at the base of Diamond Head and provides views of Molokai on clear days.
- Secret Beach at Sherwood Forest: The official name is Waimanalo Bay, but "Secret Beach" fits the bill—this pristine shoreline is not often visited by tourists, and the ironwood trees that surround it are referred to as Sherwood Forest. Although the bus can't stop here, it will take a beautiful drive through so you can see where the forest meets the ocean.
- Snorkeling with Sea Turtles: A stop at Sea Turtle Beach gives you the opportunity to observe the island's native population of green sea turtles. But don't stop there... Suit up with the full-face, super-premium snorkel gear provided by Aloha Circle Island, and claim you chance to swim with these creatures in their natural habitat... Under the Sea.
- Macadamia Nut Tropical Farm: Peek behind the royal curtain of the king of nuts at this macadamia nut plantation, where guests follow the legume from flower to harvest and learn how Hawaii pioneered the nut industry. Everyone will receive FREE all you can eat macadamia nuts and kona coffee.
- Fumi's Kahuku Garlic Shrimp: The shrimp served at Fumi’s farm are fresh and are actually farm raised in ponds right on their property. Enjoy their famous shrimp sauteed with butter and garlic, or tons of other options that don’t include seafood. (Food cost not included in voucher)
- The Halona Blowhole: When once-molten rock meets the churning surf, the Halona Blowhole erupts a spray of water up to 30 feet high. Nearby, the Halona Beach Cove offers a romantic backdrop seen in the 1953 film, "From Here to Eternity."
- Dole Pineapple Plantation: The huge country store offers a wide variety of Dole Plantation gifts, local favorites, foods and refreshments including the world-famous DoleWhip Ice Cream. All of Dole’s Hawaii pineapple crop is consumed right here in Hawaii. Don’t miss your chance to grab some to bring home or send as gifts. Please Note: the Dole visit does not allow time for the train ride or maze as they are too lengthy.
- Plus many other stops!
The return trip to Waikiki will happen between 3:30pm - 5:30pm depending upon traffic conditions.
View Aloha Brand of Tours’ other offers:
About Aloha Circle Island
For years the Aloha Circle Island has been proud to offer some of Hawaii's most exciting adventure tours and experiences to both visitors and locals. Whether you're visiting Pearl Harbor or taking a Circle Island tour, the family at Aloha Tours will ensure that you have a top quality experience with Hawaii's best tour guides. Here are some tours:
- Aloha Circle Island: A full day round-the-island adventure with Sea Turtle Snorkeling & Dole Pineapple Plantation.
- Aloha Pearl Harbor: This tour features Pearl Harbor & the USS Arizona Memorial, but also includes the Punchbowl Cemetery & statue of King Kamehameha the Great.
- Road to Hana Adventure: Guests take part in a Maui adventure that offers amazing sights of the Road to Hana Coastline in one action-packed day.