Licensed nurse practitioner performs facelift treatments meant to increase the firmness and tightness of the skin and reduce fine lines
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- PDO Thread Lift: After applying lidocaine, a nurse practitioner inserts Polydioxanone threads via thin tubes into different layers of skin, which aims to lift the skin, promote cellular renewal, and reduce fine lines. After approximately 6 months, the threads are absorbed by the skin and the effects usually remain for 3–6 more months.
- Type of anesthesia used: local (lidocaine)
- Includes four threads for the lift
View Aria Medical Aesthetic Center’s other offers:
About Aria Medical Aesthetic Center
When it comes to skincare, there doesn't seem to be any mystery for professionals working at Aria Medical Aesthetic Center. The center, located in Las Vegas, NV, offers a wide range of treatments designed to turn back time and restore a youthful appearance of the face and the whole body. Some of the services featured on the menu include:
- Injectables such as Botox, Xeomin, Jeuveau, Dysport, Juvéderm, or Restylane
- PRP microneedling or hair-growth treatments
- Lipo B body contouring
- IV vitamin therapy
- Facials and acne treatments
Those hoping to enhance their appearance as well as improve their wellness are more than welcome to visit Aria Medical Aesthetic Center. The staff will strive to make every client look and feel great after their appointment.