Customers can take private classes led by professional dance teachers
About This Deal
- Program includes: two private lessons, two group classes, one introductory lesson
- Call ahead to schedule class times and days
- Can be taken in a couples format if preferred
- No dance partner required.
- Studio offer includes salsa, bachata, swing, tango, Cha Cha and so many more!
Need To Know
About Arthur Murray Dance Studio
Arthur Murray has been a leading name in franchise dance since 1912, when the entrepreneur began selling mail-order dance lessons. Expanding his reach, he enlisted teachers to spread his signature dance lessons on first-class steamships and skyrocketed to fame in the '30s after introducing the public to such dances as the Lambeth Walk and The Big Apple. By the 1950s, Arthur and his wife, Kathryn, were hosting their own highly popular TV show on ABC, The Arthur Murray Dance Party, which ran for 12 years. Today, Arthur Murray's team prepares students for rug cutting at special events and weekend nightclub jaunts. Throughout lessons, instructors teach the foundations of two to four dances from a long list of styles that range from Latin to country-western, helping students to learn basic step patterns, timing, and the ability to lead or follow.
- COVID Precautions:
- Masks at all times
- Temperature checks
- Lessons are distanced apart