Professionals scrub soot from the chimney to increase fireplace’s safety and performance, and clean air ducts to improve indoor-air quality
About This Deal
- Service radius: 10 miles of the following zip codes
- Air-duct inspection: Technicians remove dust, debris, lint, dirt, and hazardous materials from air ducts using a powerful vacuum pressure to maintain proper and safe airflow as well as reduce the risk of fire.
- Type of chimney sweep: Standard: A technician runs brushes and high-powered vacuums along the chimney to prevent soot and creosote from entering the home.
- What gets cleaned out? creosote, a black residue caused by wood oils that accumulates inside chimneys
- When to do it: Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents should be inspected at least once a year.
- Risks of unmaintained chimneys: costly repairs, house fires, and unwanted critters
About Ashkickerz Chimney & Masonry
Ashkickerz Chimney & Masonry is "Firefighter Founded, Integrity Fueled." Founded by a former Firefighter who had the privilege to be in the public service, has laid the foundation for our business. So "Integrity Fueled" is not only our motto, but also our way of life. The service will include free dryer inspection with every chimney cleaning.