Guests can enjoy wine tasting at three different wineries and visit a re-creation of a Bavarian Alpine village during this all-day trip
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- What’s included: wine tastings (approximately 13)
- Valid Saturdays and Sundays
- Saturday Departure time: 8:45 a.m.
- Sunday Departure time: 10:30 a.m.
- Departure location: Hilton Atlanta, Trader Vic’s (255 Courtland St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303)
- Meet in front of Trader Vic’s on the Outside of the Hilton Atlanta Hotel in Downtown Atlanta. Trader Vic’s is on John Portman Blvd between Courtland Street and Piedmont Avenue
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Click here to view the schedule
- Notable sights: a re-creation of a Bavarian Alpine village with cobblestone streets
- Length of tour: approximately nine hours
- During the tour guests visit 3 different wineries
- The tour stops for lunch at Helen, GA, where the participants can find over 200 shops with different kinds of goods.
About Atlanta Sightseeing Bus Tour
Aboard their luxury buses, vans, or motor coaches, the guides at Atlanta City Bus Tours immerse locals and visitors alike in the rich history, culture, and architecture of the Greater Atlanta area. As tours trundle past sites including the Martin Luther King Memorial Site, The Beltline, Krog Street and Ponce City Markets, Swan House, Atlantic Station, CNN Center, Buckhead Mansion Tours, and the Margaret Mitchell House (Birthplace of Gone with the Wind), tour guides passionate about the region and its myriad anecdotes relay interesting tidbits about historic locales such as the Fox Theatre and Centennial Olympic Park, the site of the three-legged race finals at the 1996 Olympics. During the five-hour voyage, passengers can take pictures and stretch their legs at hand-picked stops. They also offer wine country tours.