Regular oil changes help keep car engines clean and running smoothly, as well as decrease wear over the long term
About This Deal
- Length of service: over an hour
- Valid for up to 5 quarts of conventional motor oil, standard oil filter, lube, and maintenance check.
- Complimentary drop-off and shuttle service available. Shuttle will drop customers anywhere in the Rochester area.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
About Automotive Procare
Automotive Procare is a joint effort of two car enthusiasts—and longtime friends in private life—Colin Chester and Alex Keehn. Together, they boast over 20 years of professional experience in the automotive field and their love and passion for everything that has wheels get stronger like a piece of oak, year after year. Before switching to the automotive industry in 2017, Alex had been in the military for 17 long years. He also worked as a radiation therapist at Mayo Clinic. Colin, on the other hand, worked at Automotive Procare as a master technician before becoming a manager in 2011. This duo knows more than well what it takes to run a family-owned and operated local auto repair shop. That's why customer satisfaction is an apple of their eyes.