Thrill-seekers can upgrade their party with the traditional backyard pastime of axe-throwing; exciting games and prizes are included
About This Deal
- Adventurers can upgrade their party with a fun and exciting (yet safe) axe-throwing experience.
- Basic Two-Hour Axe Throwing Party includes:
- Basic training with an instructor
- Instruction on how to throw an axe safely and skillfully
- Games (competitive or pure fun) and unique prizes
- Valid for ages 18 and up.
- Valid for ages 16 with a parent signature.
- Two-Hour Axe-Throwing Party Package includes:
- Basic Axe-Throwing Party
- Choice of throwing custom-made steal stars or special axes and targets for kids (children can keep the axes)
- Service area: Travel within a 20-mile radius from zip code 20872 is included; any destination outside the radius will be 75 cents per mile
- The Axhilaration team needs to arrive one hour before the event to set up the equipment and the breakdown takes one hour as well.
- Kids axes cost $12 each.
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Price includes travel there and back for a 20-mile radius from zip code 20872. Anything over will be 75 cents per mile. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
The mission of Axhilaration to make the customers' party, BBQ, or special event more axe-citing and axe-hilarating. The company's pros offer fun and memorable yet fully safe axe-throwing experiences. The team arrives at the client's location and sets up throwing lanes, heavy-duty custom targets, and a high chain-link fence. Axhilaration offers a variety of party packages and add-ons, including a special option for kids.