Thrill-seekers can upgrade their party with the traditional backyard pastime of axe-throwing; exciting games and prizes are included
About This Deal
- Adventurers can upgrade their party with a fun and exciting (yet safe) axe-throwing experience.
- Basic Two-Hour Axe Throwing Party includes:
- Basic training with an instructor
- Instruction on how to throw an axe safely and skillfully
- Games (competitive or pure fun) and unique prizes
- Valid for ages 18 and up.
- Valid for ages 16 with a parent signature.
- Two-Hour Axe-Throwing Party Package includes:
- Basic Axe-Throwing Party
- Choice of throwing custom-made steal stars or special axes and targets for kids (children can keep the axes)
- Service area: Travel within a 20-mile radius from zip code 20872 is included; any destination outside the radius will be 75 cents per mile
- The Axhilaration team needs to arrive one hour before the event to set up the equipment and the breakdown takes one hour as well.
- Kids axes cost $12 each.
The mission of Axhilaration to make the customers' party, BBQ, or special event more axe-citing and axe-hilarating. The company's pros offer fun and memorable yet fully safe axe-throwing experiences. The team arrives at the client's location and sets up throwing lanes, heavy-duty custom targets, and a high chain-link fence. Axhilaration offers a variety of party packages and add-ons, including a special option for kids.