Chiropractor provides therapeutic massages to relieve pain associated with bulging, degenerative discs, joint pain, or pinched nerves
About This Deal
- The chiropractors: Dr. Brett Pfeifle, Dr. Richard Johnson
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic therapy sessions can determine the root of the pain and discomfort and help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, joint pain, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About BackFit Health + Spine
Doctor of Chiropractic Radman Rahiminejad and his team of 16 other chiropractors and 8 physician assistants work to correct spinal misalignments with treatments that may include spinal decompression, physical therapy, soft-tissue massage, or a combination of all three. Massage therapists also soothe everyday stress by tapping out Morse code lullabies to spinal columns, using techniques that increase circulation and preempt future tension or pain. Weight-loss plans may utilize appetite suppressants or B-12 injections to aid in the inch-whittling process, while specialty lab testing can check for other issues such as hormone imbalances or food sensitivities. BackFit Health + Spine is an integrative practice, with a team of board-certified chiropractors, physicians, physical therapists, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners working together to improve patient health through personalized wellness solutions, including medical weight loss, pain management, and more.