Non-invasive treatments focus on specific areas in order to contour the body
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Radio Frequency: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
- Ultrasonic cavitation: During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
Body wraps aim to rid the body of toxins and help achieve a more sculpted silhouette
- Pressotherapy: customers are wrapped in an electronic cuff around the body. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of cellulite
Need To Know
About Beauty Factory Spa
Beauty Factory Spa offers a wide range of beauty treatments such as laser hair removal, skincare, and body treatments. Experienced beauticians revamp customers’ looks in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere. They perform pampering facials such as microdermabrasion or Skin Glow facial that help calm the senses and unwind. On top of that, Beauty Factory Boutique Spa provides slimming services including Cavitation, V- Shape, and Fat Freeze.