Runners combine fun with exercise by participating in this beer-themed 5K and helping to raise money for charity
About This Deal
- Each participant receives:
- Complimentary craft beer from Forgotten Star Brewing Co
- Choice of a collector’s pint glass or seasonal swag item from the Brewery Running Series
- A chance to win prizes like Brewery Running Series merchandise or a growler to take home
- Access to event festivities, games, goodies, and giveaways
- Check-in time and location: merchant will follow up with more info
- Race start time: 11 a.m.
- Age restrictions: must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- The run is not timed.
- Transportation: public parking available
- Masks are required in the taproom
About Brewery Running Series
Most everyone rewards themselves with a treat after a long run, whether that's in the form of a root-beer float or a long nap. For Nate Herrington and Morgan Jappe, that reward tends to be a pint of ice-cold beer. In 2012, they combined their passions for running and drinking beer to create the Brewery Running Series. The series—which quickly expanded to states across the country—invites runners, walkers, and joggers to traverse a 5K course and then celebrate their accomplishment with a craft beer from the host brewery + games, goodies and giveaways. All the fun is for a good cause, too. The proceeds from Brewery Running Series's events benefit local nonprofit organizations with over $250,000 donated back to local non-profits.