Noninvasive low-frequency sound waves and state-of-the-art laser light target localized fat deposits
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
About Bella Doña
The laser technicians of Bella Doña have one main enemy: cellulite. They have armed themselves with three tools to reduce the appearance of cellulite and to rid the body of unwanted excess fat. They use diode lasers to reduce fat cells with red light energy or body slimming, and ultrasound cavitation to explode the fat cells. These services aim to give guests non-surgical, noninvasive means to thwart the evils of cellulite.
But as a wellness center that specializes in body contouring, Bella Doña's expertise extends beyond cellulite. They also offer services that help with weight loss caused from pregnancies, chemotherapy, and menopause.