Brewery makes custom creations that break the mold of typical beer
About This Deal
- Type of drink: beer or liquor
- Valid for the full offer on any day the establishment is open
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages.
About Bent Brewstillery
What does it take to build what "StarTribune" called 2014's best new brewery in the metro area? For Bent Brewstillery, it took 7,500 sq. ft. of warehouse space and the merging of two great teams. The folks behind Bent Brewstillery and Pour Decisions Brewing Company blended their talents to open a brand new "brewstillery" where they create everything from sour beers to un-aged whiskey. With Minnesota grains and other local ingredients, the team works diligently inside its brewhouse and distillery facilities—all while visitors sample the latest creations in the tasting room or out on the dog-friendly patio.
Bent Brewstillery frequently rotates seasonal selections, but here's a look at the tasting room's permanent line-up:
- Nordic Blonde: The original Bent Brewstillery creation, this is a crisp and light amber blonde ale made with pure local water and Munich malts (5.7% ABV).
- Enuff: A classic London-style, export strength IPA loaded with specialty malts and buckets of hops. Too much? Just Enuff!