Auto experts tune up customers’ cars with an oil change before finishing it off with tire rotation and 21-point inspection
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Up to 5 quarts of oil - Additional oil at extra charge
- Standard spin-on oil filter - cartridge and extended life oil filters at extra charge
- Multi-point visual inspection
- Sales tax, shop supplies and waste disposal fees apply and are not included in this deal.
- Basic tire rotation and TPMS reset/relearn available at extra charge
Learn More About Oil Changes
3,000 miles? 5,000 miles? Experts share their advice for keeping your car running safely and smoothly.
About Big O Tires
Big O Tires began in 1962, during a period of rising popularity of cars, and it was born out of the attendant increase in demand for replacement tires. Today, the brand spans more than 400 independently owned locations across North America. Though customers will find a variety of tires to fit their cars or fill-out their army movie's training course, they'll also find complete automotive services such as oil and battery changes, brake checks, and alignments. Trained and certified ASE technicians perform all these services, and they are also happy to perform maintenance analysis at no extra cost to ensure road safety.