Certified instructor accompany skydivers as they fall at up to 120 miles per hour before floating to earth
About This Deal
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older
- Weight restrictions: 240 lbs. max weight; extra fee applies for clients over 200 lbs.
- Jump altitude: up to 2 miles
- Maximum speed: 120 mph
- Length of session: up to 45 seconds
- Harnessed to an experienced skydiving instructor, customers jump from a plane over panoramic views of the landscape. After free-falling from up to two miles at speeds up to 120 miles per hour, the instructor pulls the chute and steers before setting the customer down in the landing zone.