Customers can enjoy a variety of local crafts made onsite
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- Valid any day the establishment is open
- Can be used towards the purchase of beer and merchandise
- View menu and prices
About Buffalo Creek Brewing
After brewing beer at home for nearly 15 years, Mike Marr, owner and brewmeister at Buffalo Creek Brewing, decided to enter the Great Lakes Beer Festival in 2012 submitting Marrvelous, a German-style wheat Kolsch. After a warm reception, he decided to take his passion and make it his career. He took inspiration from his hometown Long Grove, Illinois which was settled by German immigrants and has a rich German history. He has taken that heritage and his love for German and Belgian style brews and crafted over 40 recipes and counting.
- Marrvelous (5.1%): This is the beer that started it all. Mike’s friends like to challenge him and they asked him to make a German Kolsch. He researched the style and played around with the recipe until he found perfection, at least in his mind. Mike’s Kolsch is German in nature, but is unfiltered and has a caramel color with a slight cloudy character
- Muttersholtz (5.3%): Muttersholtz is the original name of Long Grove translating from German to 'mother woods.' This namesake beer is a traditional German-style wheat beer containing banana and clove notes.
- 360 Pils (4.5%): Named after their historic location in Long Grove, this house pilsner has a bright golden color with rich bready and hoppy flavors.