During a four-hour rafting trip, participants can admire the wildlife on the riverbanks of the Mather Gorge section of the Potomac River
What You'll Get
- What’s included: deli-style lunch
- Departure time: 10 a.m.
- Departure location: 8328 Georgetown Pike, McLean, VA 22102
- Must be 9 or older Available dates: Saturdays and Sundays, May 25–September 1
- What to wear: synthetic, fast-drying clothing or swimsuits; shoes that can get wet and are secured to the feet (no flipflops); sunscreen.
- What to bring: towel, dry change of clothes, water bottle, and snack
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 30, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Must be 9 or older. Online reservation required. Online redemption only. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Calleva's River School
Join Calleva as we raft down the beautiful Mather Gorge section of the Potomac River near Great Falls Virginia. You'll get a view of Great Falls that few have the chance to experience as we launch our rafts just downstream of the Falls themselves. We'll paddle through the gorge below, taking on rapids such as S-turn and Wet Bottom, before pulling our rafts up on shore and enjoying a deli style lunch. Come paddle with Calleva today and see a more adventurous side of DC.