Using different massage modalities and add-ons, skilled professional aims to provide relaxation, bring pain relief, and release tension
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Massage Membership: a 10% off the price for any massage, a friend and family share with unlimited member access, a referral program where the member can earn free add ons, and priority booking
- Three-Month Membership: a 3-month membership with all the perks of Massage Membership
- Deluxe Focus Area Massage Package: four 75-minute deep-tissue massages with hot stones and hot towels
- Massage therapist’s name and license number: Kyle Steele LMBT #18655 and William Burgstiner # 19171
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
About Asheville Massage and Wellness
Asheville Massage and Wellness pays attention to the soothing benefits a massage can have. That’s why this place offers a wide range of services including Swedish, deep-tissue, or hot stone massage. Carmen, a licensed massage therapist, combines massage modalities with yoga stretching to relieve pains and induce relaxation. Whether clients have lower-back pain, headaches, or just want to relax, Kyle provides a therapeutic massage with a combination of Deep Tissue and Swedish Massage, William gives a deeply relaxing massage and is able to apply deep pressure in focus areas and communicates effectively with client needs, The team is client centered and caters specifically to client needs.