Customers can enjoy five different ocean activities in this exclusive package
About This Deal
- BYOB (to be consumed after snorkeling)
- Convenient location in Kewalo Basin - about 5 minutes away from Waikiki
- Longest and biggest water slide from our second deck.
- Duration: 3 Hour
- Sea kayak
- Full face mask rental
- Stand-up paddle board
- Water trampoline
- Diving from 2nd deck
- Life jacket
- Complimentary snack
- $7 harbor fee per person, gratuities, lunch
- Schedule: every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Tour Time
- 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Water slide and trampoline can be not operating due to weather condition (wind and tide)
- Observer (Ride only) options available. - wheelchair accessible.
Vessel departs from Kewalo harbor which located 5 minutes from Waikiki Hotels.
Customers can enjoy various ocean activities with Oahu’s panoramic multi-level deck catamaran. There’s a high chance of finding turtles, Humpback whales (December - April), dolphins, and an abundance of Hawaiian tropical fish.
About E Sea Diver
Located in Kewalo Basin right next to Waikiki Beach, E Sea Diver offers a plethora of ocean activities in a safe and fun environment. Parasailing takes adventurers high into the sky and allows them to enjoy panoramic views of Diamond Head and the Waikiki skyline, while snorkeling, as well as scuba diving with a PADI-licensed instructor, lets them take a glimpse at the aquatic critters frolicking below the ocean's surface.