Therapists use massage to alleviate a variety of ailments, including stress, back and neck pain, tight joints, and even migraines
About This Deal
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- See Center for Joint and Spine’s acupuncture deal here.
#####Center for Joint and Spine Relief’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Clients are required to wash their hands upon entering and leaving the facility.
- Family members cannot be brought to treatment sessions.
- Therapist will wash hands after treating each patient.
- Minimizing contact with other patients and therapist when possible.
- Work areas are sanitized before and after use.
- Clients who have sympthoms like cough, sneezing, flu-like and respiratory sympthoms, and fever or had contact with someone who is sick are asked to stay home.
- Clients are advised to avoid close contact with people who are sick, wash their hands, and avoid touching their mouth, nose, and eyes.
- Clients who are coughing or sneezing must wear a mask (even if it is due to allergies or any other reason).
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Center for Joint and Spine Relief’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Center for Joint and Spine Relief - Jersey City
At both Center for Joint and Spine Relief locations, chiropractors devote themselves to alleviating pain and discomfort by caring for the musculoskeletal system. Their services are wide-ranging, with procedures that include massage and physical therapy, as well as acupuncture and epidurals. Whatever course the treatment plan takes, each office visit begins with a thorough evaluation. This helps pinpoint the underlying causes of the patient's symptoms so that the team can determine the best plan of attack.