Players can choose from 10 different fields to play with different game modes. Must call for appointment. Morning only available
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- All-day open play
- Paintballs not included (each person must buy 500 paintballs and all day air for $30)
- Where you’ll play: 10 different game fields available for players of all ages and skill levels. View the description of available fields here.
Comes with rental paintball gun and rental mask. Players can choose from 10 different fields to play games like Capture the Flag, Protect the President, or Gladiator Ball. Please read the fine print for more information.
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: In this scenario, players cross into enemy territory to capture the other team’s flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typically contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams take part in this adventure to complete missions and score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.