Knowledgable tour guides take visitors around local attractions, focusing on history or scenery
About This Deal
- Departure times: 11:15 a.m., 12:15 p.m., and 1:15 p.m.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour
- Departure locations:
- North Beach tours: Welcome Center on the Boardwalk, 9023 Bay Ave, North Beach
- The Cliffs Tour: 4165 Mears Avenue, Chesapeake Beach *Railway Trail: 3825 Gordon Stinnett Avenue Chesapeake Beach
- Free admission for children 5 and under
About Chesapeake Windsail Cruises
Chesapeake Windsail Cruises offer ways to discover the beautiful scenery and rich history of Chesapeake Bay on both land and water. Eternal Hope, a 42’ sailing yacht sets out daily with an experienced captain and crew, taking visitors and locals on board to enjoy the views of Cliffs of Calvert and catch glimpses of the wildlife if they're lucky.
Guided walking tours take participants along scenic or historic routes to explore North Beach, the Railway Tray, or Chesapeake Beach. Guests can opt for tours that include a stroll on the boardwalk and pier, and a museum visit, or focus on the scenery and see cottages and beautiful homes around the town. The Railway Trail is a journey to the past, down the old trail to the tranquil marshland. Choosing The Cliffs tour will take visitors down the boardwalk to see the Cliffs of Calvert and admire historic homes built on the cliffs, as well as some of the bay's wildlife.